Ow that hurt

I walk up the stairs with Sam and some other people that offered to help us with our stuff. There is this one girl named Cleo who has already been here for half a year and has died her hair blue, green , purple and pink in the last month and agreed to give me secrets on how she's has keep her hair so perfect.

After what seems like forever my new friends leave Sam and I to get ready while I go get my box full of my stuff I didn't want anyone touching and a few other minor things. 'Hey I'll be right back I'm just going down to the car to get my last box'.

'SHIT MAN SHE TEXTED ME'.

Now seems like a good time to leave. I walk down to the car feeling the Autumn chill start to come. I grab my box and my blanket and a couple of pillow I stole... No borrowed from my parents. I also grab my last box of clothes and make my way back up to my dorm.

After just making it to the stairs I now start my three story climb up to my room while holding two boxed and pillows. I swear God didn't not make me for this, I mean really. I open the door at the top of the stairs and hold it open with my foot while I squeeze past the gap in the door and me begin my walk to my dorm.
'Okay man I'll be back soon I'm just going to get some cigs and some food and I'll be back okay' he says the last bit more like a statement than a question. I keep walking down know my room is close.

In a couple of second I'm flat on the floor with my clothes and pillow going everywhere scattering on the hallway of my dorm.

'Shit I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going' the guy says
'Neither' I reply grabbing his hand a he helps me off the floor. 'Are you okay I just kind of knocked your to the floor and say on your' I asks pulling his messy ink back hair out of his face. 'No it's cool, it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going' I giggle while begin picking up my clothes. 'My name is Gerard, what is yours'? He asks awkwardly. 'Uh... Rose' I reply. God this is so awkward. 'Yeah it is awkward' he replies, 'Oh did I say that out loud' he nods in reply. 'Hey um do you want to come back to my dorm is guessing your dorm is near' I say kind of hopping I can make some friends, he seems pretty cool.

'Yeah... that would be cool' He replys and picks up one of my boxes and pillows. 'You don't have to carry my stuff I got it y'know'. I say trying to pull my pillow back with my "free" hand.

'You really have displayed how you have "got it" by running into me'. I look at him and give him a glare and say 'I did and here is my dorm' opening the door. 'Oh cool your across the hall from us, hey can I take a look at your classes we might have some together'. I pass him my form and walk over to the mini fridge and grab out an apple. 'Hey do you guys want to have want to have dinner, like your roomy and mine'. 'Yeah that's cool hey I'll just go tell Frank he will be pretty happy to have some food and a friend'. Gerard smiles and leaves the door to get Frank.

I KNOW FRANK DIDNT GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS GEE BUT TOO BAD IT WORKS BETTER IN THE STORY

KAY ILY

COMMENT
VOTE
READ

ECT

ILY