Is it cool if I hold you hand? Is it wrong if I think its lame to dance

SO BLINK182 LYRICS YO

Sam walks out of the bedroom and opens that door and Franks runs in and jumps on me. I squeal and push him off. They run over to me, pick me up and carry me to the couch. I squirm around and try to get out of their grasp. I continue moving around I get one arm free but my sleeve slips down. I quick pull it up and give Frank a quick smile who is now looking at my arm.

Fuck

They put me on the couch and I relax into the pillows. "So you and Gerard" they say in unison, I groin and they reply back says "are you guys like a thing and do you like him"? I change my position on the couch and move the pillows around "Yeah, I do but I'm not sure if we are a thing or anything. We have kissed like three times but I don't know, does that mean we are a thing or does he have to ask me if we are a thing"? Frank giggles and says 'wouldn't you know all this shit with past boyfriends and stuff". I give an awkward smile and look down at the pillow in my lap. "Well i've never had one" Frank says "awe" while Sam just giggles and I lightly elbow him in the ribs. "Do you guys know if I should dress up fancy or causal because he didn't tell me where we are going" I ask. "I think you need to dress up fancy casual" Frank says. I nod and walk into my room.

I rummage around in my draws and find a outfit that has a strappless black top, tucked into a short red Corduroy mini skirt with a dark red belt and a gold buckle. I put on my black see though tights. I walk over to a little area where I keep my shoes. I move away all of my coverse and doc's to find a pair of  black patent leather high heals. I open a window and realise how cold it has got and pick up a cotton white jumper which I roll up to my elbows. I look around for some earrings remembering that they could close up.

Sam walks in and picks them up from our dresser and hands them to me. I reply with a "thanks" and put them in. I remember he gave me these earing when I was 15 and we got saftey pins and he peirced my ears. I smile and make sure the clasp was tight.

N.A. THANK YOU LUCY FOR THIS

I walk back out and spin for Sam and Frank. They start clapping and I check the clock for the time.

6:00pm

I fiddle with my hair trying to do something with it and fail, instead I just put it up in a bun and start picking at my nails. Frank get up and puts on the kettle to make some coffie. He opens the cuboards and pulls three mugs and adds water. "Milk"? he asks, Sam and I shake our heads. We both like it strong.

"Guys what if this is an mistake, maybe I shouldn't date anyone I mean why whould he want to date me". I say feeling nervious, Sam scoots over to me and says "Look at me in the eye and say that". I turn and look in the eye and being to talk but he puts a hand over my mouth and says "see".

I sink into the couch, Sam puts his hand on my knee and Frank walks over. "Rose he really like you, he does, I mean that. He one of those guys" Frank says smiling. I nod and sip my tea. I put my phone in the dock and play 'Dig up her bones' by the Misfits. I fiddle with the hem of my skirt and play with the earing Sam gave me.

I remeber when we did it, it hurt alot and the bleeding didn't stop, and then Sam mum came home and gave me her pearl earings. She said always wanted to give them to her daughter but never had one. So she gave them to me said I was her daughter and that I didn't deserve my real family. I went home and hid them from my parents.