Gloria, Where are you Gloria.

I wake up and look over at kitchen to see Gerard fiddling with the kettle. I hop up and press the button and grab out a box of cat food for Gloria. I look out the window and see the rain pouring it down.

"Gloria" I call out waiting for a small little kitten to come running out. She loves her food. "Gloria" I call out again feeling lightly worried that she could been stuck somewhere. I hope that she hasn’t escaped and got stuck in the rain. "Gloria" I say wandering around the dorm before opening up the door to the hallway and calling again. I walk back inside and put the can of food down. "Gerard, I can't find Gloria". I sniff and my eyes start to water up. "Hey we will find her" Gerard says comforting me.

He walking into my room leaving the kettle boiling and walks back out with some clothes. "Here go change into this". I give him a look and put my hand on my hip, "Oh excuse me when did you become a fashion designer". I sassily reply. "Gurl, you did not just take my styling for granted". He says copying my image. I grab the clothes out of his arms and walk back into my room and get changed. I look over at Sam who is still sleeping. I pick up one of his brightly colored sticky notes and I scribble down:

Hey gurl hey,

Um so I can't find the cat so Gerard and I are going to try and find her,

I'm sure she hasn't gone far so well will be back soon, I'm sure you will want to D&M me later!

Okay See Ya Sleeping Beauty

-Rose

I put down the pen and go to walk back out into the kitchen. As I am leaving I catch myself in the mirror and study the outfit that Gerard picked out for me. I'm wearing a dark black jumper with Tom and Jerry cartoons everywhere and my Red pants. I realize all of my makeup is smudged and start to feel uncomfortable.

But you let Gerard see you with shit makeup...

I run out into the bathroom and quick apply my eyeliner and mascara. I walk back out and grab my keys. Gerard and I walk out and I whisper in his ear "thank you for the outfit I look kick-ass". He smiles and we start to call out Gloria. I hear her meow and run towards to sound but find myself in front Frank and Gerard's dorm. I spin around and say "Gerard I know my cat is cute and all but really you can just visit her". Gerard puts is hands up in defense and pulls his keys out of his pocket. He unlocks the door and I walk in.

"Gloria I call out and I hear a little meow. We walk to where we can hear the sound. We pass the kitchen and walk over to a door. A smell of intense weed and alcohol creeps out and I ask Gerard if it’s his room, he nods sadly and I call out for Gloria and hear her inside. We walk inside and Gerard switches the light on.

I look around at his room. It is dark and has a small pocket of light. Clothes are everywhere and there are beer and empty cigarette packets on the floor. I tie my hair up into a bun and call out for Gloria. I hear a meow and walk towards to sound. I see a black laundry basket and I call out for Gloria again. I hear her meow and peer into the basket to see Gloria looking up with big blue eyes. I let out a sigh of relief and pick her up.

Gerard walks over and pats her head. "How did she get in here"? He asks I shrug and let out a happy sigh and Gerard kisses my head.

"Fucking knew you wouldn’t follow what I said" Frank says jumping out of Gerard’s closet. I look at Gerard confused and he ushers Frank away. "Uh it’s nothing he just had this like rule" He says half laughing. I smile back and Frank walk out 'Oh and I had fun with Gloria". He says snickering and pokes his tongue out.

I hold on the Gloria and say "I think I should take her back so she can have some food". Gerard nods and we walk out before we get to my dorm I rummage around of my keys in my back pocket. I fish them out and put them in the door. I open it up and put Gloria down. She runs over to her bowl and looks over at me. I grab the can I left open and put it in her bowl and she eats it quickly. I walk over to the kitchen and put it in the bin and wash my hands.

But I am trapped my Gerard. "Hey" He breathes softly; I smile and reply "Hey, your trapping me". "I know" He says keeping his hands on the bench but them moving them onto my waist, "Hey Rose, do you want to go on a date with me"?

Shit did he just ask me out?

"Yeah okay, when"? I ask. "What about tonight I found this really nice place that we could go to"? Gerard says with his hands still on my waist. I nod and he leans in and gives me a soft kiss and says "I need to go and get food; I'll pick you up at 6:30". I nod and he lets himself out.

"ROSE I WANT TO D AND M YOU SAM" Sam says walk out of him room. "ME TO" Frank yells from the hall.

Looks like I'm going to be D&Med again

OKAY CHAPTER OVER SO I HAD SOME REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AT THE START AND NOW IT’S ALL GONE BUT YAY FOR DATES. I FEEL LIKE I'M UPDATING QUITE QUICKLY AND THEY ARE A GOOD-ISH SIZE BUT IDK

GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK BECUASE I AM MORE LIKELY TO UPDATE SO COMMENT LIKE AND SHARE

<3