She laughs as she turns her head downward letting her hair fall in her face. Trying to hide a non-blush.

That beautiful laugh how I'd love to hear it again.

"First question, what do you do for fun?" Rosalie asks.

"Easy, I like the arts. Painting, drawing, pictures. It's something that captures what I'm feeling no matter how light or dark of a feeling I'm feeling at the time and turns it into something beautiful. How about you?"

"Easy, I like cars." I laugh at her reply how she copies me. "Just using my hands to tinker and build helps pass the time especially since we can't sleep. It gives me peace of mind to fix something classic, make it shiny, new and run again." She pauses but quickly has another question. "Have you ever turned off your emotions?"

"No, but there have been times where I absolutely wanted to. Would you do it if you could?"

"When I first turned of course. But, after a certain amount of time I think I'd turn them back on. So inside you said that your kind doesn't sparkle what does it do?"

Smiling I stand up brush my pants off, then hand her my daylight ring. She looks confused when I give it to her. "Hold on to that love." I walk to the edge of the lake where there's a ray of sunlight breaking through the clouds. I pull up my sleeve and stick my arm in the sunlight.

Nothing happens at first but after 5 seconds my arm starts to burn and bust into flames. I hear a hissing noise, which I assume is Rosalie, next thing I know I'm nowhere near the small ray of sunlight, or any sunlight, that is slowly fading away.

"Are you okay? Why would you do that you foolish woman if you knew you were going to burn? What if I didn't get to you in time? You could've just said that instead of hurting yourself!?" Rosalie asks all this in a matter of seconds while turning my arm this way and that watching as it heals and checking for any more burns.

She quickly shoves my daylight ring back on my finger to ensure that I don't get hurt by the sun again.

"I am fine. Sometimes seeing is believing," I pause as we both watch a small burn quickly heal. "See love, I'm perfectly fine." I reply to Rosalie's frantic questions and annoyed attitude once she sees that i am okay. "Nothing a little blood won't fix."

"Whose?"

"Whose? Whose what blood? I don't know. Sometimes I get blood bags and if not I go out of town to Port Angles or Seattle if I'm especially famished to feed off someone. Whenever I do that I make sure that it's painless for them and that they forget afterwards."

"No. I don't want you to..." Rosalie trails off looking at the lake unsure whether to finish her sentence or not.

"Don't want me to what?" I ask tilting my head, lifting my hand under her chin so that she can face me again.

Sighing out loud knowing that she might as well answer. "I don't want you feeding off another person. I don't know, but the idea of your lips on another even just to feed makes the vampire in me livid with so much rage that I-"

I cut her off from her rambling by hugging her. She stiffens at first but slowly relaxes into the hug returning it. Both feeling like their bodies for perfectly together. "Okay. I'll make sure that I don't run out of blood bags. And if I do I can always ask Carlisle to help out."