"I'm sorry again Ronald." Draco said again, referencing what happened to his older brother. 

"Draco, you did nothing wrong. You didn't kill him, your side did. However I think we can all agree that if you had a chance then maybe you wouldn't have ended up on that side. You're too nice to be a Slytherin sometimes." 

Harry and Hermione just looked at this conversation in awe. Not only had Ron and Draco called each other by their given names, but Ron had actually complemented Draco in a serious conversation. 

"Thank you?" Draco responded but more as a question. 

"Oh don't thank me, you're practically my brother in-law, we have to get on or the other two will start to yell at us." Ron laughed in response.

The rest joined in, and they then continued to talk for the rest of their time out. Eventually when it started to get dark out Draco and Harry stood up and said their goodbyes then started to head back to the castle. 

***

When Draco and Harry walked back into the castle, dinner was just ending, and there were students all over the entry way, all leaving the Great Hall. Not many of the younger students gave them a second look however, the older students were looking, some smirking at the sight of two of their professors who are suspected to be in a relationship come inside both red from the cold, looking as though they were just on a date. 

Not giving anyone a second look the two of them walked to the teachers wing so they could have a cuppa and maybe go to bed early. 

"Did you have a good day?" Draco asked Harry quietly as they walked upstairs. 

"I did, did you?"

"I did." Draco smiled. He really did have a good day, glad that he spent it with Hermione, Ron, and most importantly Harry. 

When they got back to their room Harry unlocked the door, and the two entered. They took off their shoes and then Draco dragged Harry to the bed where they just laid down, and talked quietly. 

"Harry?" Draco asked calmly.

"Yeah?"

"Will we ever tell the public?" Draco asked timidly, nervous of what Harry's reaction would be. 

The golden boy turned onto his side so that he could look straight at Draco. "Of course we will. It's your choice whether we do it sooner of later. If you want to do it this afternoon, next month, or when we're married at 70 I am in. It's about when you're comfortable with it." Harry replied honestly and calmly as he could see how nervous Draco was for that answer

Draco was quiet for a moment thinking about what Harry had just said before quietly saying, "You want to marry me?" 

Harry was startled. Did Draco not know how much he loved and adored him, how much he wants to spend the rest of his life with him, how much he wants to have children with him. "Draco, I love you very, very much and of course I want to spend the complete rest of my life with you." He then leaned of to the blond and gave him a sweet kiss, full of passion and love. 

"I want to marry you too someday." Draco said smiling when they released. Harry too couldn't help but smile at this too, the image of the two of them on their wedding day, or their child's first day of school. "Now back to the whole 'when are we telling the world', when would you like to do it?" 

"Whenever you want to." Harry replied without thinking about it. 

"How about over Christmas. Sure your family and my mother know all about it, however it would be a great time to tell the world." Draco replied.