T W O

Ginny opened the door, and saw Harry. She didn't expect to see him so soon honestly. Ginny opened the door wider, and let him into the flat. 

When Harry and Ginny got divorced about 12 years ago, they decided to sell the house, and split the money. That left them both with enough money to rent a flat, or in Harry's case save it with the rest of his money, and go live at Hogwarts for the year. Ginny also got most of the furniture as Harry didn't really need it. He kept some things like pictures of him and the golden trio, but thats about it. 

Ginny 's flat was nice, it had a theme of Gryffindor red and Gold, but it also had some things that wouldn't be her's, but a childs. Like a video game console. 

Harry wasn't in the mood for greetings, he asked the 'How are you doing?' and such, but then once she handed him a cup of tea and they sat down he got right to business. "Is he mine?" He asked straight out, wanting to get this over with -not that he didn't want to know how Ginny was. Although they did see each other at Christmas with the Weasley's, they never actually talked. More like avoided each other completely. 

"Yes." She mumbled looking down- ashamed. 

"Why?"

"Why what?" 

"Why didn't you tell me? He's my kid just as much yours." Harry said. 

"I know, okay and I wanted to tell you, it's just that... I found out after we spit up, by then I was about 2 months. And as time went on and I didn't tell you, well it got harder. So I decided to tell you once he turned 8, however that year came and went. I was going to tell you, really it's just... I didn't know how!" Ginny was starting to tear up a little, Harry wanted to comfort her however he couldn't because if he did it would make this okay- which it's not. 

"Does he know?" 

"No.. I just told him that you guys had the same last name, not the same Potter though." Ginny was still tearing up. "Are you going to tell him?"

"Of course I'm going to tell him, I have to; he has a right to know who his father is." Harry was surprisingly calm, it even shocked him that he wasn't angry. "Why did you name his Albus?"

"Albus-Severus." Ginny corrected, no longer tearing up. "And because I knew that you were going to name your son that, ever since the... the Battle. We had talked about it jokingly a few times, but I knew that you meant it when you said you were going to name our son that."

Harry just nodded. He knew he meant it to, and he was glad that Ginny at least chose that name. "I still don't get why you didn't tell me."

"Because I was scared of how you were going to react, we were young, Harry. I was only 19, fresh out of Hogwarts working for the ministry. You had a job at Hogwarts, that we both knew you would take no matter what, and your life was just going so well. I just couldn't bring myself to ruin it all for you by throwing a child into the mix."

"So what does he think happened to his dad?"

"He thinks that he died in the battle of Hogwarts." 

"Ginny... you shouldn't have said that, and we both know it. Why did you say that?" 

"Because he had been asking about you since he could talk! And I couldn't tell him that you - his father- didn't know he existed!" 

Harry nodded, and went on to ask his final question. "Who else knows?" 

"George, and Andromeda that's it. He was the only one I knew could keep a secret from you, I knew everyone else would have told, or had something slip out. So I told him, he helped me alongside Andromeda who would take care of him during Christmas-"