S E V E N

For the next half a week the two boys hung out and joked around everyday all day. Draco however was getting more and more worried each passing moment about their date, Harry too was  becoming more worried. Harry didn't want to ruin their friendship, even though he totally wanted more. 

It was Monday morning the boys were sitting beside each other in the Great Hall. Harry was eating some merlinpuffs, and Draco was eating waffles with maple syrup. The boy's were making  small talk about their classes. 

"You excited to get back to teaching?" Harry asked Draco.

"Yeah, i've missed the kids honestly." Draco replied after a moment so he could swallow his piece of waffle. Draco looked down to his watch which was on his left hand which read 8:45am. 

"We should go." Draco said while sliding his plate away from him, and standing up. Harry too stood up and they left the Great Hall together, walking down the hall only 50 feet before they said their farewells and head to their separate rooms. 

~ ~ ~ 

Draco was standing in front of his blackboard writing today's potion on it when everyone came in. When he turned around the room was silent, and everyone was waiting for him to say something. Today he was teaching the third year Gryffindor's and Slytherin's.

"So... How was everyone's break?" Draco asked, walking around his desk to sit on it at the front. Everyone just nodded and mumbled 'good.'

"Would anyone like to share anything about what they did?" Draco asked. A few hands raised, looking around Draco chose a Gryffindor. "Jamie?"

"My family and I went to Florida, went to Disney Land." 

"How exciting. Anyone else... Steve?" A Slytherin.

"I went to France.." 

"That sound's like much fun." Draco replied. For the next five minutes people shared what they did for the Christmas break. A girl name Lauren then asked "How about you, what did you do Professor?"

"Well, I went to go spend some time with my mum, and that's about it."

"Really? You didn't communicate with anyone other than your mum for 2 weeks?" 

"No I did, I didn't just talk with my mother, I had a pen pall."

"Who?" 

"You wouldn't know them, anyway it's none of your business." Draco smirked, "Okay now on to business. Today we are going to be making Pepperup Potion. Now, I have written the partners up on the board, and the instructions are on page 394 of your book. You only have this class to do it, good luck." Draco the stood up and walked to his chair and sat down. 

The student's did their potions with no trouble leaving Draco to be able to read through his planner for his next class. When the class was over he had everyone label their bottles, and place them on a shelf in the back.

This is how all of Draco's classes went, and before he knew it, it was already dinner time. Draco was excited to say the least. He missed Harry's stupid face even though they was each other at lunch only a few hours previous.

When Draco got their, to no surprise Harry was already there. Harry was usually there for any meal early. To Harry's right was Hermione, the two of them talking quietly, and to Harry's left was an empty spot for Draco. Harry usually left a spot open for Draco, since they enjoyed sitting beside each other. 

When Draco took his seat next to Harry, Harry stopped talking to Hermione for a moment to give Draco a smile, then went back to Hermione. 

After a few minutes of talking with Hermione, Harry turned away from her to talk with Draco. "So, how were your last few classes?" The green-eyed boy asked the grey-eyed boy.