F O U R

For the next few months of Draco's life, nothing happened. Well, nothing out of the ordinary, the new ordinary that is. Draco's days consisted of mostly teaching, and talking to Harry. They learned more about each other, things that neither of them knew. 

As of right now, Harry and Draco were sitting in Draco's classroom talking. Now, Draco was looking at Harry as if Harry was the only person in the world he had eyes for -which he did-, and Harry was just laughing really hard trying to tell a story about second year. 

"Yeah, soda you remember that time in second year, when you thought Crabbe couldn't read but he had some dorky classes?" Harry was laughing, and Draco was just confused on how Harry knew that. 

"Wait, how do you know that?" 

 Harry was laughing really hard now, so hard he snorted. That caused Draco to laugh, but only for a moment because he wanted to know how Harry knew that. "It.. It wa...s was Ron and I..I." Harry nearly couldn't spit out the sentence. Honestly, Draco wasn't sure why it was so funny. 

"Wait, you used Polyjuice Potion, and snuck into Slytherin House because you thought I was the heir of Slytherin?" Draco questioned Harry. 

Harry, who had stopped full out laughing and was just giving a little chuckle ever here and there nodded. 

"How the Hell did you pull that one off?!"

"It was Hermione's idea, we brewed it in Moaning Myrtles bathroom on the second floor." 

"Really?! All because you wanted to know if I was the heir of Slytherin?!" Draco was now the one laughing, and because he was laughing it set Harry off again. 

"It does sound a little ridiculous when you put it that way." Harry continued to laugh, they laughed for hours. 

*** 

Harry and Draco walked to dinner together, and sat beside each other, and talked. This was happening a lot as of late, and as Christmas was approaching, each boy was trying to think of things to get the other.  

Draco wanted to get Harry the most perfect Christmas present as it was Draco's first time celebrating Christmas in a long time. After the war, the Malfoy's tried to do christmas, but it wasn't like it used to be, not since Draco's dad went to Azkaban. Draco and his mum still exchanged Christmas cards though, as it was one of the only times a year they saw each other. 

"So Christmas is next week." Harry said.

"It is, well done Potter. Want 10 points for Gryffindor too?" Draco teased. They did that a lot, the teasing that is.

Harry rolled his eyes. "So what did you get me?" 

"You're going to have to wait until you get it on Christmas." Draco replied.

"You'll write me won't you?" Harry asked.

"Yes I will Potter, don't worry. As long as you write me back." 

"Always." Harry replied, then a sad smile appeared on his face after he said that. The two boys sat beside each other, Harry beside Hermione. 

"What's wrong?" Draco asked as he noticed the look on Harry's face.

"Snape." was all Harry said. Draco was confused. 

"What about Snape? You hated him, so why are you smiling?" 

"He was in love with my mum, he had been since he was 9. He was the one that sent a patronus -Same as my mum's- to help Hermione, Ron and I find the Sword of Gryffindor when we were hunting Horcruxes."