- your first time

filthy frank ; you and the boys had just finished filming a video, and you all were VERY drunk. frank wasn't a light weight, and even he was pissed off his head. you were dancing, max was singing and crying, ian was having a deep dark pathological talk to howtobasic, chad was pole dancing and frank was just drinking. blue by eiffel 65 came on, and frank shot up and started dancing with you. you ended up kissing, and frank was getting very handsy. he gripped your thighs as he picked you up, and you kisses him. of course he kissed back. the guys weren't very surprised that you were undressing each other on the way to his room, slamming the door behind you.

maxmoefoe  ; you and max had been playing cod. he wasn't really a fan, but he was determined to beat you at every single game. but being the little badass you are, you won. you cheered, and dropped the controller, "fuck you! i win, cunt!" you squealed as you shook your ass in front of his face. he rolled his eyes and folded his arms, "you're a cheat." he muttered. you smirked and sat on his lap, "aww, maxipad, don't be so childish. you look like a baby." before you could say another word, he picked you up and placed you down on the bed. again, before you could say anything, he kissed you and ran his hands down your body, admiring your frame and shape. you wrapped your arms around his neck as he shyly, but quickly, undressed you. to make a long story short, he took it slow and it lasted agessss.

idubbbz ; you and ian took a roadtrip for a day. you were in the back of the jeep, setting up the bed and his laptop for the movie. he had walked to the nearest gas station to buy more food and drinks as you two were in the middle of nowhere. it was dark, but you weren't afraid. you were scrolling through your phone until you heard a tap on the window beside you. you turned around and nothing was here but darkness. being curious, you grabbed the baseball bat just in case it wasn't an innocent animal. you hopped out the jeep and looked around the car. nothing. you heard a crunch behind you, but suddenly something wrapped it's arms around you. you screamed, but ian covered your mouth and started laughing. he let you go and you turned around and hit him. he chuckled, "sorry. it was too easy." he hopped into the back of the jeep, and you followed him. "fuck you." you mumbled. "i wish you would." he smirked. you were surprised, you had never seen this side of ian. he pulled you onto his lap and kissed you roughly. his hands were everywhere immediately, touching and teasing as you moaned against him. he had you undressed in seconds, before undressing himself. that night was the best experience for you, him and the jeep.