- how you meet

filthy frank ; you were on holiday in japan with a couple friends. you all went out on a night out to admire all the different shops and neon lights and the japanese culture. you were sidetracked and lost your friends, to instead go into a bar. the vibe killed you, you just had to take some aesthetic pictures. once you walked in, it was full of old men and old fashioned japanese music was playing. however, on the dance floor was four young men squealing and wailing swear words in front of a camera. a man in a pink suit, who seemed mentally ill, slid on the floor over to you. "can i have-a de pussi, boss?" he winked up at you, before standing up and coughing. his normal voice was deep, like he smoked ten a day. "or just your number, boss?" he said with a cheesy grin.

maxmoefoe ; you and your bestfriend were at disneyland. y/b/f dragged you onto her favourite roller coaster. it fitted four people in a row. you two were talking and fucking around, making jokes. you were wearing a white crop top, and blue shorts with vans. two boys sat beside you and your friend, with a camera in their hand. "chad, i am going to be sick. i'm going to be sick." said a thick australian accent, followed by another boy laughing. you looked at the two, an eyebrow raised as they had a camera on the ride. before you said anything, the ride dropped and all four of you screamed. the australian boy clearly panicked, and clinged to your side and buried his head in your shoulder. he had his arms wrapped around your waist and arms, screaming and laughing at the same time. you were of course laughing, as were chad and your friend. the ride got to a high point and slowed down. max removed himself from you, and smiled like a dork, "im max-" the cart dropped once again, and max threw up all over your white top. chad pissed himself and recorded it.

idubbbz ; "come on little guys." you looked into the cage of the baby rabbits you had on the front of your car. you picked up the cage and walked to a bush, a little upset. sadly some animal killed their mother, and her babies were all alone. you crouched down and dug a small hole and made a small bedding place for the rabbits to adapt to. they were from the wild, so this is where they should stay. plus, you weren't ready for the responsibility of baby rabbits. you opened the cage and they all scattered off together. you smiled and stood up, the midday sunlight setting on your skin and the soft warm wind blowing in your hair. you turned around to see a car beside yours - a jeep. a really tall guy stepped out the car with a large cage, with two squirrels inside. he looked down at your cage and chuckled, "the fuckers in your garden too? i'm ian." he held his hand out to shake your hand.