never agaιn: cнapтer тнree ♡

Začít od začátku

after that i grabbed my white & black vans , putting them on then walking down stairs over to Chandler sitting down next to him smiling .

he smiled back and my step mom brought out the pan cakes . i looked at her " Not hungry. " i said and shrugged.

chandler quickly looked over at me , his hair flying in his face in the process , "she'll take one . " he said and smiled, "you need to eat Natalie " he whispered in my ear .

i pouted as my step mother sat a monster of a pancake infront of me. i looked up at her and sighed taking my fork and the Syrup putting a little on then taking a bite.

 honestly, i picked at the food more than i ate it , as always .

chandler sighed realizing i didnt want to eat , " Come on Sam lets show her around  . ." he said and stood up grabbing his plate and walking to the kitchen , rinsing it off then putting it in the dish washer . sam nodded and did the same , also taking my plate .

i slowly got up and sighed my head hung low as i walked over to Chandler and Sam . Sam had walked to the couch grabbing his sneakers putting them on . chandler already had his shoes on .

i turned to Chandler and gave a faint smile , " you okay? " he asked and i nodded, not speaking . he nodded and sam got up .

"okay lets go." he said and walked over to us , raising an eyebrow . i smiled and walked to the door opening it up and walking out , them following behind me . i walked down the stone path that lead from our front door to the drive way .

" sooo Natalie . " sam walked over to me standing beside me , "where to first ?"

i shrugged , " i dont know . . " i said and sighed .

he nodded , " hm... well just come on we'll find something ." he said and chandler jogged up to us .

"you guys are faster than me . . " he said and frowned

i rolled my eyes , "yeah. . sorry i guess ."

sam chuckled , " i have always been faster ." he said and smirked.

i raised an eyebrow and looked around awkwardly , " do we have to do this . . cant we go swimming or something ? i dont really care if i know my area or not."

" yeah. . " sam shrugged , " we can go swimming if you want."

i nodded turning around , " lets go swimming then."

he smiled and turned around aswell , chandler coppied and we walked back to the house , not taking very long we were only at the corner of the street.

once we reached the house i opened the door and walked up stairs changing into my bathing suit , a teal fringe top and a plain black bottoms with the small bows on the hips.

after i changed into that i fixed my bun then walked down stairs. chandler wore black swimming trunks and sam wore red ones . i giggled walking up to them , " swimming ?" i asked and smiled .

they nodded and sam walked out chandler stayed with me , " hey imma grab something to drink from the fridge, you want something? " he asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

i nodded, " yeah they got Tea? " i asked and tilted my head to the side.

" yup " he said popping the 'P' " green or dark tea?" he asked as he opened the fridge grabbing a small coke for him .

" dark pleaseeee " i said walking over to him. he nodded grabbing a can of Arizona tea .

" this good? " he asked tossing me it. i nodded and held it to my side.