Requested General Hux Imagine: 3

Imagine: General Hux's stepmother has requested her old student Natalie to help out General Hux with Starkiller Base.

Requested by: @starwarsfan20

Word Count: 1192

Warnings: None

A/N: Just so everyone knows, I have just made up General Hux's stepmother's name up. I have never seen or heard anything about a stepmother of General Hux only of his real mother who was a kitchen worker.

_________________________________________________

Natalie awoke when she heard her alarm ring, she sat up with a sigh and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and walked to her bathroom and hopped into her shower and washed her body. Natalie paced around her room and gathered her things, she was to be taken to Starkiller Base to work with General Armitage Hux of the First Order. The son of Brendol Hux and stepson to Elizabeth Holdsar until she married Brendol and took the name Hux. She spoke to Natalie and advised to help her stepson command the first order, since the death of Brendol his late wife now widow Elizabeth wants to see her best student Natalie help her stepson. Natalie approached the ship and the pilot gave the signal to launch to set off to Starkiller. Natalie sat and scrolled through her data pad as she read about Armitage Hux she had a small smile as she read his achievements. But she could see in the holo photo his eyes were cold and his posture was profession and strict. Just like Natalie except she wasn't as cold with her eyes but she was more sincere sometimes only when she needed to be. She and Hux were very similar and that's why Elizabeth advised her to go and praised about her to Hux. He had agreed to let Natalie accompany him in helping command and keep order around Starkiller. Natalie heard the ship land and she stood up and heard the hissing sound as the cockpit door fell down, she heard storm troopers marching in groups and orders spoken over the speakers. She looked around with an admiring face emotion she nodded in approval and she found a silver armoured storm trooper coming her way. "Miss Natalie I am Captain Phasma, let me escort you to General Hux" the stormtrooper welcomed the voice was strong and feminine which Natalie liked "Thank you Captain Phasma, I have heard promising things about you in combat" Natalie praised and the Captain looked at Natalie "Thankyou Miss I have also heard high-quality praises from commanding officers and General Hux's stepmother Elizabeth. General Hux himself seems quite pleased with your success, you were Elizabeth Hux's highest student with outstanding performance" Captain Phasma spoke with a pleased tone and Natalie smiled and they entered the elevator as it took them to the main deck.

Walking out in sync they came to a halt when Captain Phasma announced Natalie's presence to the two gentlemen standing in front of them. They were both wore black but one had a mask on and a black over cloak whilst the other who Natalie knew straight away was General Hux. His blue eyes and ginger hair gave it away immediately. "Commander Ren, General Hux. This is Natalie the student from Elizabeth Hux's academy" the Captain addressed and the two men walked forward "The student we have heard so much about" Commander Ren spoke his voice was robotic and menacing, but not to Natalie. She smirked "Well rest assured I will not betray or kill anyone, I am in alliance with the First Order and no-one else" she told the Commander and General Hux smiled and held Natalie's hand and kissed her knuckles "Welcome to Starkiller Base Natalie, I must say I have heard about your beauty from many people. But they do you no justice" General Hux admired and Natalie nodded her head "Thank you General Hux, I do hope I can be of help to you all and the First Order. I was always top of the academy and always well prepared for anything. Your stepmother made sure of that" Natalie spoke and General Hux nodded in agreement "Yes she has done extremely well in training you. I would like to speak to you in private if you don't mind?" he asked and she nodded and walked out with him to his office. Approaching the office Natalie sat in front of Hux's desk as he took a seat behind he rested on the back and looked at her intently. "So, what exactly are you specialties??" General Hux asked Natalie he was curious and she knew it she smirked "I can do anything General. After all I was always a extremely fast learner and quite well educated on many things" Natalie explained and General Hux smiled and he nodded as he stood "Well I do look forward to having you Natalie you will be a exceptional addition to the First Order" General Hux ordered and she nodded and followed him out and stood near a panel as she heard he order the officers and command loudly. " Send troops down to Jakku, we must retrieve the droid!" General Hux ordered and Natalie noticed Kylo Ren walk over "I will be in the training room. Alert me if something occurs" he said and she nodded "Understood Commander" she addressed and he walked out and Natalie helped General Hux walked around making sure everyone was working and following orders. He came up to Natalie and told her to relieve for the night and she thanked him, walking to her quarters next to General Hux's personal quarters she sighed. Rubbing her temples she locked the door and walked to her shower and washed her body, she felt so much better and relaxed she heard her door open and close she wrapped a towel around herself and she walked out. She was stunned to see General Hux "Oh my god! I'm so sorry" General Hux apologised his eyes trying to find something to focus on and Natalie blushed and she put on some clothing "It's safe General" she assured and he smiled as he sat down in front of her in her plush black chairs. "Natalie, I have just received word from Supreme Leader Snoke and Elizabeth, you see she had told you that you were here to simply to help me. But Supreme Leader and Elizabeth have arranged a wedding for you and I. We are to help rule and command the First Order together as husband and wife. Emperor and Empress." General Hux spoke his tone was happy and he smiled when Natalie nodded "Of course, like I said I can do anything. That's what I was taught and if marrying you will help the First Order than I am more than willing to do so" she smirked and General Hux kissed her hand "My darling I am happy that you think so" he mused and they both poured a glass of wine for each other. "To our marriage General Hux" Natalie smiled and General Hux laughed lightly "You can call me Armitage darling and yes to our marriage" and their glasses made a light sound as they touched celebrating in tune with the new couple.