Luke and Han Imagine #1 Part 2: Han

Imagine: Both Luke and Han have feelings for you and you have to choose one of them

H/L= Hair Length
E/C= Eye Color
H/C= Hair Color

Word Count: 700-800

*A/N I have made two scenarios so you can choose which guy you want to read okay or you can read both up to you*

Han

You walked around the Millennium Falcon and found your room and changed into a short white sleeve top and light tan pants (jeans). You walked out and bumped into my friend Luke "Oh hey Luke" you laugh, he smiles "Hey what are you doing?" he asked " Oh Han wants me to help him with some food packing you know" you shrugged, Luke nods and moves out of the way so you can walk past. He watches you walk away and sighs " Why don't you notice me Y/N?" he looks down sadly and walks away.

Han grinned when you arrived and sent you a wink " Hey gorgeous" he flirts you blush and tuck a strand of hair behind your ear and giggle "Hello hot-shot" he raises a eyebrow and smirks "Hot-shot huh that's new" he laughs and you smile "Well it's true" you raise your hands up in defeat he waltz's over to you and your back hits a wall " I like the sound of that" he smiles and leans in so your noses are touching you could feel his hot breath fanning your face and you blush yet again and turn away so he doesn't see, "Hey don't hide your beautiful face from me" he tilts you chin so you look at him you touch your foreheads together and he sighs " I love you" he mumbles your eyes widen " You do?" you gasp and blink a few times " Yes I have been since I first met you I just didn't know if you felt the same for me" he explains you tilt your head and breathe out "Of course I love you I just was to afraid to tell you, I mean why would you want to be with some-one like me. I mean if anything I thought you would go to Leia she is 10,000 times more prettier than I am Han." you explain, the best thing about Han is that he listens to you and doesn't interrupt whilst you speak to him.  He caresses your cheek and looks you in the eyes " I will always love you Y/N. I will always be there for you through thick and thin, even Chewie, I don't want Leia I want you and only you, remember that" he kisses you on the lips and holds you head in his hands and you both pull away embracing in a hug.

Your eyes drift behind Han when you notice Luke standing there looking down at the ground. You pull away from Han and run to Luke. " Why Y/N? Why? Him I mean there is nothing wrong with the guy but he will play you and hurt you Y/N I don't want that to happen. I love you and I want you to know that I can protect you and cherish you, unlike Han he will use you and break your heart." Luke holds you shoulders and begins to tear up he sniffles and hugs you tightly " Please Y/N" he pleads you pull away and lean your forehead against yours " I love Han, Luke so much I think of you as a brother I know there is some-one out there for you, you have just got to find her." You smile and kiss his cheek " Can I just kiss you one time Y/N?" Luke asks you turn to look at Han and he smiles nodding in approval you turn back to Luke and pull his face to place your lips on his, you can feel his tears run down into your kiss and you smile and pull away and hug him again. " You will be okay Luke" you reassure him and look at him and nod. " I will always love you" he says sadly and walks away, Han wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your shoulder " Are you both going to be okay?" he asks you nod and turn around " Yes he will be fine" you nod and kiss Han again and you both giggle as you pull away.

"Y/N one more thing" Han says  you nod telling him to go on. " Marry me" he kneels down and reveals a ring. You gasp and tears begin to flow and you smile.

"Yes" you say