Requested Imagine: General Hux Part 2

Carry on from Part 1

Plot: It is Hux's and the Reader's one year anniversary and they celebrate by um *clears throat* you know. And they become engaged.

Word Count: 1016

Warning: Pure Smut and adorableness, and Hux being shy *chorus of awws*

I love this gif so much more than I need to

*Hux's Pov*

Today is Y/N and my one year anniversary I wanted to surprise her, I went on a mission to a planet and found a diamond ring laying in the dirt. I smiled at the thought of proposing to Y/N. I really love her and I want to spend the rest of my days with her, if it means marriage will keep her safe from the Resistance and where she will be with me at all times this will be the right decision. Although I must confirm with Supreme Leader if the wedding can be accepted I hope so. 

*1 hour later*

Snoke had approved of the marriage I smiled as I walked past storm troopers and came across Ren. He nodded "General" his masked voice spoke I nod back "Ren" I try to walk past him but he stops me "Is there something I can do for you?" I asked him he looked down and back up to me and we walked to the meeting room and he removed his mask "I congratulate you and Y/N on your engagement I know you haven't proposed yet but I would like to wish you both happiness. You must know I think of Y/N like a sister, do not hurt her or..." he speaks and ignites his lightsaber "I will kill you General. Do you understand?" he questions I nod "Of course I understand Ren" and I walk out and to Y/N's room.

*Reader's Pov*

I sat on my bed reading my book and swung my legs over the side and heard the door open and shut, hearing the lock sound erupt through the room. I rolled over and put my book down and felt Hux climb on top of me and grin widely "Hello my love" he moans and kisses my lips. I giggle and kiss his neck and whisper in his ear "Hello my handsome General" I purr slightly he shivers and grips my right hip and grinds into my lightly. I gasp and push him back "Y/N?" he questions I feel down his jacket and into his pocket and smirk "What is this I feel in your pocket?" I laugh he smiles and sits up and pulls me up so I am sitting on the edge of the bed again. He knelt on one knee and held my hand "Y/N from the moment laid eyes on you I knew I fell in love with you. I have wanted to say to you so many times I love you but I couldn't find the appropriate time." I giggle and look down and then back to Hux's eyes "Every time I was near you my heart beat fast and my palms grew sweaty, and my breath hitched. I also knew from the moment I saw you I wanted you to be mine. And be the one to hug you, kiss you and love you til the day I die. So in saying that Y/N...will you marry me?" tears welded up in my eyes as I nodded "Yes I will Hux I will marry you" and I kissed his lips passionately.

(Smut begins here)

*Third person Pov*

Hux's heart raced as he laid his now fiancée on the bed and kissed her neck sweetly. Y/N moaned at the contact and thrusted her hips upwards. Hux growled and kissed her lips hungrily, he then began to become shy and nervous when Y/N took off his jacket and shirt leaving him shirtless, she sensed that and kissed his lips "There is nothing to be nervous about love" she whispered and took off her tank top and pants revealing her panties and her bra. Hux gulped and laughed nervously "Really nothing to be nervous about" he says to her gazing up and down her body, she nods and pulls him in for another kiss. Soon enough his nervousness disappeared and he became more confident with touching her, kissing her and admiring her. Until that was until they were both completely undressed and ready to go to the next step. Hux's breathing paced quickly as he inhaled and exhaled Y/N's hand touched his cheek "It's fine love you can go" she reassured him he nodded and entered her slowly not wanting to hurt her.  She moaned 'Hux' and he began to move faster and kissed her lips in a hungry yet soft kiss, the pleasure for both of them was unbelievable they moved in a smooth yet feisty rhythm and their climaxes were nearing "Um...Y/N I am close" Hux moaned Y/N nodded and she told him to release he followed her orders and did so, she soon climaxed afterwards and they both laid on the bed looking at the black starry like roof.

Hux and Y/N were panting trying to regain their breath and they both rolled over to look at each other. Hux smiled fondly as he moved a strand of hair out of his beautiful girls face, from her sweaty forehead. "That...was...amazing" he breathed and kissed her forehead. She nodded "Yes for a General that is shy and nervous, you sure as hell don't act like it during sex" she giggled he laughed and pulled her close. "I love you my future wife" he moans and caresses her shoulder she breathes in and whispers "I love you too my future husband" and kisses his chest and they both fall asleep and unaware Kylo Ren was listening to the whole sex scene through his walls, he smirked and spoke aloud "Something to tease them about for a long while now"

DancingGeronimo45 part 2 is done and completed I will be working on your Han imagine and Chandler Riggs one also today and I will post them for you hopefully. I hope you enjoyed it love xx