RIP Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds

On the 24 of December we lost another icon. But to me all the celebrities that left us this year were all special to everyone in their own ways. For me being a huge Star Wars fan and having to lose a talented, strong and down to earth star had pushed me to my breaking point. Carrie Fisher was   not just an icon but an inspiration to hundreds, thousands of fans to believe in themselves and stay strong for what you believe in. Her friendships with her Star Wars co-stars showed a rare sight that cannot be seen much in today's society, it really saddens me and my heart goes out to all who knew Carrie and her mother Debbie. In this rough time I know Carrie passing would have knocked Mark, Harrison, Adam, Daisy, John, Oscar and Domhnall anyone who knew her personally I can't imagine what it would have been like for you to know about the saddening news about Carrie. And for Debbie to pass a day after her daughter is just heartbreaking. So RIP Carrie and Debbie may you both rest in peace and now you can both perform forever together now love you Carrie I will always miss you everyday when I see you on the news my heart breaks more and tears fall from my eyes so much love to your family and friends especially the Star Wars cast. #maytheforcebewithyoucarrie #Princess Leia goodbye Carrie you will always be in my heart forever and in all your fans and families hearts as well. At this time all us Star Wars fans need to be there for Mark, Harrison, Adam and the others especially now they need us to help them through this tragic time. Love you all and have a goodnight or day wherever you are and keep your loved ones close you may never know when you will lose them.

RIP Carrie and Debbie
💜💔💜