004

Taehyung fell forwards onto the bed, out of breath, throat raw. Jeongguk collapsed next to him, just as breathless, both of them spent.

"Why the fuck did you get off with me but not Seokjin?" Taehyung laughed once his breath returned. "Seriously, what the fuck."

"Damn," was all Jeongguk muttered, an arm thrown over his eyes. Taehyung sat up, quickly putting his clothes back on and returning the dim lights. On the way to the light switch, his legs wobbled, hips still hurting. Jeongguk noticed, snorting out a laugh. He let himself drink in Jeongguk's naked body for a moment, admiring his muscular frame.

"Hey, that's not fair," he huffed, sitting up. Taehyung tilted his head curiously.

"What isn't?"

"You can see me naked, but I can't see you," Jeongguk complained. Taehyung laughed, the noise rough. Jeongguk frowned. "Are you alright?"

Confused again, Taehyung muttered, "yes? Why wouldn't I be? You're so strange." Jeongguk sat up, pulling his dress pants back on slowly. Taehyung sat back down on the bed, stretching out, letting his hips pop and settle back into place. Jeongguk was eyeing him, button of his pants still undone. Taehyung smirked, letting his hand lazily trace patterns on his stomach, his shirt riding up.

"How much do I owe you?" Jeongguk sighed, tearing his eyes away. Taehyung shrugged, wincing as he rubbed his neck.

"This one's on the house," Taehyung replied with a wink. Jeongguk laughed, tilting his head.

"Why?"

"I know you've had a shit day. Figured I'd be kind," Taehyung giggled, rolling onto his stomach and staring at Jeongguk with his head in his hands, feet swinging around in the air like a child. Jeongguk shook his head, ruffling his hair to try and organize it.

"You don't have to do that, Taehyung, I have more than enough money. You could use it more than I could," Jeongguk declined. Taehyung pushed his lips into a pout, offended.

"Dickwad," he muttered, making Jeongguk roll his eyes.

"That wasn't meant to be offensive, I'm just saying. I doubt you'd be working here if you had the money," he argued, making Taehyung pout further.

"I'm just trying to cheer you up, sheesh," he grumbled again, rolling onto his back this time, now watching Jeongguk upside down.

"Why?" Jeongguk questioned again. Taehyung heaved out a loud whine.

"Because I'm a decent human being? You may be an asshole, like, a grade-A, rich, snobby asshole, but I doubt you're the type of person to ruin your pristine rep by yelling at your cast," Taehyung explained. Jeongguk was staring at him, eyebrows furrowed like Taehyung just explained some rocket science. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No, no, just- I have to go," Jeongguk muttered hurriedly. Taehyung sat up, legs still wobbly, making Jeongguk worry again. Taehyung just laughed, putting his whole head into his dramatic eyeroll.

"Jesus, I'm fine, I've taken bigger dicks than yours, pal," Taehyung teased. Jeongguk scoffed, leaving the room without a goodbye. Taehyung followed him out, slower, watching as he paid a bristling Jimin. He just sort of handed over a wad of money, not bothering to even hear the total from Jimin.

"It's all for Taehyung," Jeongguk demanded, leaving before Jimin could respond. He left, face mask and sunglasses back on, looking just as professional and flawless as when he entered. Jimin and Taehyung stared at eachother for a minute before Jimin walked over, placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"What the fuck," he whispered.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung repeated.

"What the fuck ," Jimin yelled, startling Taehyung.

"What the fuck what," Hoseok pitched in, jogging over to where the two flabbergasted boys stood.

"Taehyung fucked Jeongguk," Jimin explained shortly. Hoseok's jaw dropped.

"What the fuck," Hoseok choked out.

"Language, oh my god!" Jin hollered from the back room. The three of them stood for another moment in silence.

"Was it good?" Hoseok decided to ask, Jimin nodding enthusiastically, eagerly awaiting Taehyung's response.

"Yes? I mean, yes, like, really good," Taehyung cried, a hand rising to cover his mouth. "And he was nice? I mean, nice for him? Like, he was concerned. For me. A hooker."

"That's not what I wanted to hear, Tae! Tell me he has a sad tiny dick and lasted two minutes and cried after," Jimin whined. Taehyung shook his head, pulling Jimin close and patting his fluffy hair.

"I'm sorry, Chim, but he is, in fact, a god," Taehyung admitted. Hoseok huffed, crossing his arms.

"How much money did he give you?" Hoseok asked, curiously peeking at the counter. Jimin struggled away from Taehyung's hold, taking the elastic off the wad of cash. He let out a strangled noise, handing it to Taehyung, who nearly dropped it. Hoseok started choking when he saw that Jeongguk had paid far over the regular amount.

"What the fuck," they said in unison.

"Language!"