Chapter 8 We own the Night

hi okay before I get started, I want to say im sorry for not updating but to be completely honest i don't care for one direction very much anymore (whoops fake fan af) but I might continue writing this ??? idk dude but this chapter was written forever ago and i honestly have not read over it so i have no idea what happens in this chapter but I hope you enjoy and have a nice day (even though it's 10:48pm where I am) !!!

Alli's pov-

I heard screaming. Not like screams, but multiple guys yelling.

By listening in, I figured out there was a man whore who cheated on two dudes who were possibly all friends. One was crying and the other sounded like he was about to get a tractor and run the cheater over with it.

We were incredibly lucky to say that this building was basically surrounded by a forest.

Well a lame forest.

But a lame forest that could keep 4 teenagers hidden.

There were some outside lights on the building so the people fighting could probably see but I wasn't close enough to make out who these people were.

When they had come out of the building we were right by the door but we managed to spread out all around without being seen.

Dani and Josh were hidden in the trees somewhere, Mary had decided to leap into some more bushes that weren't so close, and I, being the closest to the door originally, only had time to turn the corner of the building where I was hiding in the shadows.

If anyone decides to come over here I'm screwed.

I joke about yolo a lot but at the moment my heart is racing and my palms are sweating and I'm just not in the mood.

"I hate you!"

After that I heard a door slam.

The other person who was cheated on chimed in with
"I always thought that you were just awful on the outside and deep down you were just hurt or some shit but no. You are... you are exactly what you seem."

With that I heard the unforgettable sound of a punch and made out a silhouette turning around and walking away from the building.

Someone else called Siva a jerk and ran after the other guy.

This wouldn't be so complicated if I knew who they were and could see their faces instead of having to figure out what voice is what.

ANOTHER GUY was also there and the cheater attempted to explain himself but this one was not having it.

"Siva I'm not the one to explain yourself to. You messed up bad this time. I have to go talk to Nate. I don't know how you're going to fix this man."

Ok so now that I know two out of 5 names this might be easier to comprehend.

Siva cheated on Nate with another guy. Then two other guys didn't know anything about it and they all (or were) close friends?

Sure.

I realized now that those names were both the same as someone in The Wanted.

We did it.

Now we just need to find one direction, some how manage to get them out of here, and not be killed.

Piece of cake.

Josh's pov-

A bunch of guys were fighting.

I tried to catch what they were saying but I was too busy concentrating on the fact thAT DANI WAS WRAPPED AROUND MY ARMS.

This is what happened-

The door was about to open and Alli told us to hide.
Dani was next to me and grabbed my hand.
We ran to the trees and hid.
There wasn't much space and we didn't want to risk being seen so we just kinda scrunched together.
It was extremely awkward because well, me.

But I have a girl in my arms none the less so take that.

More things apparently happened and everything went quite.

Luckily they fought for a long enough amount of time that I wasn't breathing heaving anymore and I wasn't loud.

After what seemed like ages, I heard this choked out sob thing.

It was one of those things that no matter what the situation is you get upset and feel bad for the person.

"GOD DAMN SIVA. WHY DID YOU DO THIS."

It sounded like siva was talking to himself which made it even more sad.

He started slamming things and kicking random objects.

I suddenly realized how bad this really was.

Alli is literally right by him.

I have no idea where Mary is which is absolutely terrifying.
My best friends are in serious danger, and so am I.

I heard a slam and a gasp.

I bit my lip so I didn't scream.

Mary must have been close to something he threw and it must have shocked her.

I started to pray to god she was up high in a tree or that "siva" didn't hear her or come looking.

"WHO'S HERE? I SWEAR IF SOMEONES HERE I WILL..."

He stopped talking.

I stopped breathing.

I closed my eyes and prayed he didn't see someone.

We had nothing. We didn't think to bring weapons or anything for self defense.

"What am I doing?" Siva said.

He must have started walking away because the sound of his footsteps grew very faint.

-

Authors note-

oops short and boring chapter.

i just really wanted to update so yeah i love you my little munchkins have a nice day