Chapter 7 Heartbreak Story

Niall's pov-

I could here our kidnappers yelling at each other.

I heard " HOW DARE YOU!" "WHY?" "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

A few (maybe 2 or 3) new voices came in and started questioning.

Eventually, I heard someone scream "WE'RE GAY!"

From what I heard, a guy named Sam I think cheated on two guys. Nate and Tim.

Sam sounded like a lying idiot to me. How could you do that to a person? Or two people in his case.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Tim and Nate. But then realizing I no longer have thumbs because of them is kinda a deal breaker.

I heard an "I hate you" and then a door slamming.

Well that's the end of that.

Looking around the room I have grown to know so well for the past few weeks, I saw that everyone had heard what I had.

Looks of horror and disgust were on everyone's faces.

It would be quite comical, disgusted and horrified kittens, but in this situation laughing wasn't very appropriate.

Someone started slamming things and crying.

I felt bad, but more so terrified.

Louis must have sensed danger as well, because he was nudging Harry and Zayn to a corner.

I latched on to a shocked Liam and we joined the others.

I don't think any of us felt like moving, listening to the fight had worn me out.

We curled up and soon I was fast asleep, hoping nothing would happen.

But, I guess hoping wasn't enough.

Authors note-

HI guys ok so i know this is hella

lame but i'm only publishing this filler to tell yo i guys that if you go look on the chapter

"I found you"

then you can see ALLI'S HAIR!

Seriously though i'm so happy because I'm doing this on mobile so it was a very long process but i wanted you guys to at least have an idea of how it looked since i changed it so much

#confusedhormonalchildprobs

OH AND BTW i wrote this like months ago tbh hahaha

ok i love you my little munchkins

- e swizzle