Chapter 1 Waking up

Tom's pov-

I watched as the small blonde kitten walked around in a confused manner. He was still have asleep.

Victory is ours now. We will be world wide famous. Everyone will forget about that bloody band.. One direction. They are already out of the picture. No more " I hate you! One direction is flawless" " you were so mean to Louis you idiots" or that dreadful tag "#thingsmorepopularthanthewanted."

No. Those times are over. We will rule the world soon.

I looked up and saw the curly one stand up. This one was fully awake. And looked like it was trying to hide the fact that he was terrified. I laughed to myself as I sent more sleep gas into the soft comfortable room. It had pillows and blankets and had a soft warm carpet. Curly laid down and went to sleep.

"Are they awake" a familiar voice boomed at me while I heard a slam of a door.

" They're still sleeping. I just gassed them. Except curly over there had a few seconds of being wide awake."

Siva walked up and looked around the room of controls, buttons, and through the glass window to look at the kittens. We could see them sleep motionlessly except for their tummy's going up and down and small puffs of air flowing from their mouths.

"Are we alone?" He whispered in my ear.

I turned and gave him my signature smirk revealing the answer. He leaned in and laid a perfect passionate kiss on my lips.

"I love you siva. What are we going to do?"

" Well.." He started.

"We have to keep us a secret until Nate opens up to gay rights. I love you too, but we could ruin our band if we come clean."

"Is anyone working in this bloody place" Nate stomped in the door making a loud thud as he came in.

Siva quickly moved away from me and turned towards the kittens.

"We just gassed them" I said calmly.

"Well gas the idiots again! Who cares?! Their careers and lives are over anyways" Nate basically yelled excitement clear in his voice.

"Well lets get lunch then. We've been working since 3am" siva moaned.

"They are in cat form.. Even if they get up they can't do anything" I said.

"Fine get the other boys. We'll take an hour lunch break" Nate said while walking towards the door.

I turned to siva after he had gone.

"Siva" I whispered.

He turned his head and I gave him a surprise kiss. I can't explain how much I love him. It kills me to see girls who are in love with him.

" Come on let's go" siva said smiling.

We held hands until we opened the door. I got the key and locked up. Time for food!

Niall's pov-

"Where in bloody hel-" don't curse Liam interrupted.

" Open your eyes' I almost screamed.

He opened his eyes and they got big.

"Where in bloody hel-" You were saying? I interrupted this time.

I could see a curly brown kitten and a black kitten start to stir.

"Are we cats? How are we cats? Where are we" Liam said looking around.

I realized the cat situation and started pawing at Harry, Louis, and Zayn. Louis woke first, then Zayn, and lastly Harry.

After a minute of realization and confusion we started trying to figure this out.

"Does anyone remember anything" Zayn said.

"Um.. I remember being hungry then passing out. That's it" Louis said stretching out his cat body.

" I think I remember something" I piped in.

"I was walking around this room. I saw a long glass mirror and was really dazed. I looked around and after about 2 minutes I passed out again."

"I remember walking around here too. I saw Niall lie down and I walked around for a minute and passed out for myself" Harry said looking at the mirror.

Liam started walking around the room. He stopped when he got to the right corner.

" Mates.. I've found something."

Liam's pov-

"it's some type of gas sprayer. I know it. They must have some kind of sleeping gas that goes off when we're up." I explained to the boys.

"Wait.. What if that mirror isn't a mirror, but a one way window" Louis said.

We heard a sound of a door opening pretty close to us.

"Pretend to be sleeping! Don't open your eyes or even move an inch" Zayn said.

We all quickly dropped and pretended we were never awake.

I could feel eyes on me. It got to the point where I gave in, and just went to sleep. A cat nap won't hurt, right? I'm a cat anyways..