Chapter 5 I found you

Haha I used a song by the wanted as the chapter title. HAHAHAHAH I'm an idiot ok

~

Mary's pov-

As I left McDonald's I frowned to myself.

I know they'll both come, they know I'm not kidding.

But I'm actually scared we could get hurt.

Those thoughts were instantly wiped away when I got a text from Alli.

"We're in. "

Yes! I replied quickly.
"YAY! Ok so come by around 7 and make sure you look ready for a sleepover. And don't kill your sister or your mother. We need them to allow you to come. See you at 7"

I chuckled to myself when I read her next text.

"No promises. I'll just ask my dad. See you at 7"

I shoved my cracked iPhone into my pocket.

It was cracked because I bought an otter box online, and was demonstrating how it worked to Alli. Little did I know, it was a knock off and my phone would fall out and crack from the top left corner all the way down to the bottom right hand corner.

That was definitely a screw my life moment.

But that's besides the point. I whipped my phone from my pocket and checked instagram.

I had started following each member from The wanted for research.

I clicked on @Tomparkertw and saw he had posted a selfie.

I found you "bad boy."

~

Alli's pov-

I walked up the driveway bracing myself for the worst. I randomly left without saying a word to mom.

And I'll probably get in trouble for being "rude" and yelling at Charlotte.

Even though I basically told mom something was up and and in a way made her admit her pregnancy.

But that will be over looked as always.

I made it to the garage and was about to put the code I when I thought of a better plan.

I went in through the bathroom window.

I squeezed through and closed the window quietly. 12 stairs and a few feet is all that is standing in my way of getting to my bedroom.

I rushed out the door and tried my best not to sound like a bear running up the Great Wall of China.

I ran to my room and opened the door right as Charlotte's opened revealing herself and mom.

Crap crap crap crap crap.

"So... How's the pregnancy?" I asked giving a casual smile.

"You're so grounded" Charlotte smirked.

"Really?" I asked directing it to my mother.

"I think what you did was uncalled for. Alli you need to respect your siblings. "

no.

"Well at least I respect myself enough to not be a whore and sleep with a random pothead. " I spit out without thinking.

Before they could reply I slammed the door behind me and locked it.

I walked to my door and heard my mother telling me to open it.
"Okay" I said calmly as if nothing happened.