Chapter 4 No one even likes them!

Alli's pov-

Oh my god. So one direction has been gone less than a week and in that time, The Wanted have released a new single. And that stupid single and an older song of theirs are in the top ten.

NO ONE EVEN LIKES THEM.

UGHHHH!

''Shut up Alli" Charlotte yelled.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOU. MY IDOLS ARE MISSING AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS SNEAKING AROUND WITH A 19 YEAR OLD POTHEAD" I screamed in my head.

Charlotte looked shocked.

I must have said that out loud.

"You're doing what Charlotte? Your father and I told you not to hang out with that group of kids!"

I had never seen mom like this. She always was happy and dad did the yelling. But I guess we never really did anything wrong other than scream at each other.

" I'M SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD MOM. I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!"

"You are still a kid by law Charlotte. And I am still in charge of you for another year.And you aren't allowed to be around that crowd." My mom looked so angry, yet talked very calmly.

Keep in mind I was awkwardly watching this happen. Well at least Charlotte is the one in trouble for once. Woohoo!

All of a sudden Charlotte started bawling her eyes out.

"I don't want to mom! But I have too!" Charlotte cried.

She's such an attention whore sometimes. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to do anything sweetheart" my mom said soothingly.

"You don't understand! I'm pregnant." Charlotte said looking at her shoes.

Lmao plot twist. I guess she's a regular whore sometimes too. Just kidding slut shaming is wrong.

After a moment of processing, it hit me.

"WAIT WHAT" I screamed.

"I'm pregnant with the idiot potheads baby" she cried.

"How far along are you sweetie" mom asked.

I was curious too. She wasn't showing it. When I say Charlotte is thin I'm serious.

"Well.. About 3 months" Charlotte said looking back down at her shoes.

I guess 3 months ago when I heard Charlotte come in the back door at 5 am wasn't me hallucinating. Oops.

"Come here baby" my mother said calmly.

And of course mom is nice to her. Even when she slept with a pothead right after she got her license.

Screw this.

I threw on a purple tank top, jean shorts, and my converse. I left my hair in a fishtail braid that I had done earlier.

I walked by Charlotte and mom not even looking at them.

I'm seriously done. I'm about to kill them both.

As I said earlier, I'm not in the mood.

I probably sound like the worst sister ever, but in 6th grade when all my friends except Mary and my other best friend josh abandoned me, and said they hated me, Charlotte just rolled her eyes.

That's when nothing seemed to be okay.

And you know 1D stopped me from doing bad things blah blah blah you know the details.