"Y-yeah, must be" I nod.

"My mistake" She chuckles, squeezing past me to head to the living room. "You're going on birth control" She mumbles as she walks past making me turn the deepest shade of red. Nothing I say was going to make her believe nothing happened.

I run up to my room, slumping on my bed in embarrassment before taking out my phone to text Chase.

To: Chase: My aunty knows

From: Chase: Knows what?

To: Chase: what happened at yours..

From: Chase: oh.
From: Chase: how tf?
From: Chase: is she mad??

To: Chase: I dont fucking know how!? I came through the door and she was like 'you're sparkling' ??
To: Chase: and then went on about now shes been my age once & she'll shove a spoon up your ass if you touch my 'parts' again :)  

From: Chase: shit. So she's mad at me?

To: Chase: no, she was actually pretty chill, but she said i'm going on birth control & sounded pretty stern

From: Chase: Woah, birth control!? Wtf

To: Chase: ik.

From: Chase: Its not like we're ever going to have sex..

To: Chase: I know, but i mean, at least i'll be protected if I ever hook up with a stranger.
To: Chase: like 80% protected

May enters my room, throwing me a blue box before slamming the door behind her. Ok. Maybe she is mad.. I pick up the box, realising they were a box of condoms. What the fuck May!

To: Chase: Yo she just threw a pack of condoms at me

From: Chase: seriously? Threw them? Where tf did she get condoms from..

To: Chase: like legit lobbed them at me

From: Chase: For me? Or for your stranger hookup?

To: Chase: For you i guess

Chase doesn't reply for a while so I decide to head downstairs with the pack of condoms.
I enter the living room and sit beside May.
"Aunty.." I squeak. "I- I wont be needing these" I giggle handing them back.

"Ember, I'm not ready to become a great, great aunt" She chuckles. My phone lighting up on the sofa beside her. She takes a glance at the text, giving me no time whatsoever to even open my mouth.

From: Chase: I've already got some baby, what would you prefer, cherry flavour or ribbed for extra pleasure?

"I'm taking you to the chemist tomorrow and you're going on birth control" She huffs, running her hand through her hair.

"You're seventeen, Ember. Legal. You can do what you like with- Chase- but please, please be sensible" She almost cries.

"No, Aunty, that text was a joke!" I cringe.

"Please, just go upstairs" She sighs and I get up, heading to my room.

To: Chase: wtf is wrong with you she saw that

From: Chase: Oh Shittt hahaha

To: Chase: its not funny..

From: Chase: Kind of is
From: Chase: You know, I must be such a fucking god when it comes to things like sex..

To: Chase: Chase.Stop. Seriously.

From: Chase: no seriously, like I must have taken you to fucking heaven earlier, seeing as your Aunt knew as soon as you walked though the door. And the fact that she said you were SPARKLING.. Jheez.

To: Chase: we never had sex though..

From: Chase: exactly. If my fingers made you feel that fucking good, god knows how you'd cope with my dick in you.

To: Chase: ew.
To: Chase: you fucked up dude.
To: Chase: Please do not say anything like that again

From: Chase: Don't pretend you're not dripping

To: Chase: fuck off, go to sleep.

From: Chase: ok bye x

I put my phone down for five minutes before it lights up again.

From: Chase: Your moans are so fucking sexy btw

To: Chase: what the actual fuck is wrong with you? stop.

From: Chase: im high, ignore me x
From: Chase: night though, think of me when you're sleeping yeah?x

To: Chase: yeah whatever

From: Chase: kiss..? X

To: Chase: in your dreams, I've decided to take extra care in not sending any kisses ever since I accidentally sent you one, that shit was embarrassing

From: Chase: no that was cute
From: Chase: xx?

To: Chase: xx

From: Chase: thankyou xx

{A/n Kinky devil that
Chase Miller.
I haven't proof
read, bare with}