02| Control

Chapter One
Get Out My Seat Girl

"Now why don't you put the gun down

"Now why don't you put the gun down. Your not going to shoot me." I pulled my hand back from the handshake I didn't get and sat back down in his very comfortable chair.

"And how exactly do you know that?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Because you know exactly who I am and what I am is not a threat to you or your organization." Not a thing I said was a lie. "You've been looking for me for quite some time now haven't you. You've been so close but I'm always a step ahead of you."

I went on my somewhat villain speech while ravishing a pack of SourPatch Kids that I magically found deep in my pockets.

"Now can you put the gun down, please. I'm sick and tired of those death machines." I simple state as I didn't have a care in the world. "I'm just here to have a civil conversation."

Fury looked at me deciding whether or not to listen to my command. Ultimately deciding to somewhat listen he drops the gun, "Get out my seat girl!" was the first thing that seemed to cross his mind.

I quickly got out the guys seat and sat in the one across the desk as he firmly sat in his chair. Fury looked at me as if he was trying to read me but all I could do was eat my SourPatch.

"Why are you here?" He folded his hands on the desk trying to intimidate me. "Well pirate,
I'm here to help you," I prop my feet on the desk and give the guy a sheepish smile.

"And why would I need you help?" Curiosity seeping in his voice. "Well you see here the Universe is breaking and I'm trying to fix it."

And of course with the statement that just came out of my mouth anyone would look at me crazy, just like he was doing.

"Would you care to...um explain?" he tried to act as if he didn't see me as a crazed lunatic.

"Well you see here somebody, most likely some inhuman not knowing what they were doing, changed time. Thus creating a phenomenon you know as the Butterfly Effect." I somehow say while still munching on my candy.

"What does have to do with the Universe or the Avengers?" he quickly intervenes. "Patience my young child"

"The change he/she made in time was so significant that things all over the Universe things are not happening the way they should. The balance the Universe once had is messing up and I'm trying to restore it." I take a breather before continuing.

"The Avengers and your whole little group seems to be in the center of this whole thing. So I make sure things go the way they should for the time being keeping this whole place intact until everything's somewhat on course. Because somethings big is coming and the Avengers need to be there for that." I decided that's all he needs to know for now.

"You good one eye?" I ask with somewhat amusement at his shocked state. "You expect me to believe all this shit?" he seems genuinely flabbergasted.

"Language" he doesn't seem to fight back with my command.

"So how do you what's going to happen, when?" I think for a second before I reply, "I have what one might call instincts, I have a gut feeling with certain things. Plus, I got big boss telling me what to do."

"Big Boss?" he questions. "Yeah he's a some kind of powerful watcher of the Universe" I giggle at how stupid I sound.

"Ok"

"Ok?"

"Ok"

"Ok?"

"Damn girl I said yes already!" he nearly yelled. I was a little confused, I was thinking he was going to need a little more persuasion but I guess he knows more than I thought. "Why?" I simply reply.

"You've been everywhere, and I mean everywhere. So if you wanted to do something to S.H.E.I.L.D you would have done it by now. Plus I'm somewhat curious about you, I have a feeling that you'll do some good under my command." I laugh at the last part.

"No, no, no, see you got this all wrong. I control what happens. Literally." I got up patted my legs from the crumps of food I've been eating and slowly walked away.

"Race you to Stark Tower" and with a wink I was gone.