Chapter 33 - Stuck

Yn Pov
New Year's eve
10 am

I was sitting at the island for over two hours trying to make my schedule. I honestly didn't think doing it on my own would be hard but damn i was completely wrong. Ive been thinking of about that letter since. Like do i want to see her or do i not. Dev said it's up to me but i want to go when we're both ready and i know both of us ain't. In the mist of adding a class i got a call from Diggy.

"Hello" i said. "Hey wassup baby" "hey wassup" "home bored asf wyd" "trying to make my schedule but i'm stuck" "how" "i don't know
if i wanna take Criminal Law yet" "take it now so you'll be fine later on" "you right" "how many classes you taking" "four" "same as before" "yea i'm not trying to stress myself out" "we maybe whenever you feel stresses you can come over" "goodbye Daniel" "what" "i'm tryna make sure i have my classes and you wanna talk about sex" i laughed "i'm just saying baby let me know" "boy bye"

I hung up and went back to getting my classes set. For some reason since Diggy opened up and Nimah asking me about Lang i feel so stuck. I just honestly don't know what to do or how i feel. Its like i'm having mixed feelings about everything. I'm so lost.

Few Hours Later

"Mommy, mommy, mommy" Zac yelled while running to me. "yes baby" "we go" "not yet baby in a few" "otay" then he ran out fast as hell.

Diggy asked up to come over for a Nye party and Zac is going crazy. He haven't seen him since he left and is dying to see him. Also his family wants to see us since Zac and i hasn't been over there in a while. Lang also wanted to spend new years with us but ill bring zac over first then go back after dig's place.

Zac and I weren't even dressed and he is ready to go. I got up and walked into his room to find an outfit. He found a denim shirt with black jeans and his timbs. I got zac dressed and attempted to do his hair but he kept running away.

"Zac come on so we can go" "no hair mommy" "uh yea hair Issac" "why mommy" "cause it looks a mess Issac" "no mommy" "yes Issac" i laughed at his comebacks. He wasn't looking my way so grabbed him and wrapped my legs around him.

"ugh mommy why" "cause you need ya hair fluffed out" "hmp" he said why crossing his arms over him chest. After like 5 minutes i was done. "go ahead zac" he got up and ran off again.

I walked into my room and looked for an outfit. I threw out a demon shirt too with my tights and chestnut uggs. Nothing too crazy and very comfortable. i got dressed and went to curl my hair. Within 20 minutes i was done. I walked to my dressed to grab Issac and my necklace then my purse on the bed.

11:30pm

I dropped Zac off around 9 and came back. I told lang ill be back around 1 and he said okay. I was in the kitchen with Justine and we were just talking.

"so your going back to school" "yes i actually just did my schedule this morning" "why so early baby" "because everybody is rushing to get the good classes and i wanted mornings so it could work with my work schedule" "oh okay that is smart" "how you been doing Mrs. Justine" "I love the fact that you still call me that" she laughed and laid her gain on top of mine. "ive been fine you know, having the house to myself or with run is so peaceful...the boys aren't play fighting or miley yelling just a mess with them all running around" "oh i get you..you've seen zac he is just a mess now" we both laughed. "he is so precious" "thank you"

"Hey ma can i borrow Yn" "sure baby" i turned around to see dig and i smiled. He grabbed my hand and bought me outside. we sat on the steps and looked at the sky. "why are we out here dig" "i wanted to talk to you" "wassup" "i haven't told anyone yet but i'm looking for places" "you're moving out" "yea i don't know when but hopefully soon" "what's going on" "nothing babe i just want a place to myself" "awe little daniel is growing up" "you wasn't calling me little daniel last time" i just looked at him while he laughed. "why do you always turn a normal convo into a sex related thing" "that's what i do baby. he said as he kissed me.

we stayed outside for a little longer till we heard the countdown. "you wanna go inside" i asked "nah i wanna stay out here with you" we heard everyone yell "happy new year" from inside. Daniel looked at me and kissed me soft and passionately. We let go and both said "happy new year". "glad i met you and still with you yn" he said as we were still looking into each other's eyes. " and im glad i went to the mall that day to meet you baby" i told him. We just smiled at each other until we heard the door open.

"Hey there you guys are" it was miley. We got
up and walked inside to saying "happy new year" to everyone.

I stayed till 12:30 and went to Lang's house. I knocked on the door to be greeted my Lang and Zac. " hi mommy's baby" "hi mommy" he said and reached for me. I walked in and said "happy new year" and so did everyone else.

"did you see Kayden" "he's actually in the room" "oh really" i shot up and went into the room. Zac ran behind me. I walked to the crib and saw Kayden up and smiled. "hi kay" he said smiling back and i picked him up. "mommy boder" "yes baby it's your brother"

Langston POV

I walked into my room and heard Yn and Zac. I smiled and saw Kay was up. "hey little man" he smiled back at me. I reached for him but yn moved away. "no i wanna hold him" "damn it's like that" " i haven't seen him in a while you did" "aint you can have that one" "thanks sweetheart"

This brings back hella memories. I remember when Issac was first born and yn wouldn't let him go. She told me why because "she wanted him to know she was there and always will". She would always sing to Zac when he wouldn't stop crying and that actually worked. She always did what she had to do for Zac even while still in school.

I was interrupted by my phone going off. I seen it was Day. "yerrrr my nigga where you at" "in the house day wassup" "oh i'm bouta come thru" "aight man we here" "aight man"

"hey Lang someone needs to be changed" "who" "well actually both of them" "so you gonna help" "nope bye" and then she walked out "yn" i yelled. she really left me. i thought about a way to make her change one of them. "aye zac" "daddy" "tell mommy you need to be changed" "otay daddy" he said and ran out. Yn never says no to zac. He ran back into my room. "daddy mommy no" "she said no" "no daddy" i thought about it and she never says not to him. A few minutes later she walked in.

"really you're gonna send Zac so you know i won't say no" she asked "yea cause you never say no to him" "i'm hurt you" she said and went to pick up zac "you won't cause we really be in here fighting" "yea okay whatever you say Langston" she laughed.

I looked at Yn and couldn't stop looking at her. She is beautiful. That was one of the reasons that i fell for her. She was definitely waaaay better than BeeBee. Babygirl look good, smart, keep herself straight and she got that good good. I was in the daze till i heard her.

"why are you staring at me" "what" "you suppose to be changing Kay but you're staring at me" "oh my bad" "you okay" "yea i'm good"

I finished changing kay and walked to the living room with him with Zac and Yn behind me.

3:00 am
Zac fell asleep and it was just yn, day, kay and i still up. I'm surprised he's even up since she only slept for only an hour. Madison walked in and looked a mess.

"Tf happened to you" day said. "the club happened" "wym" i asked. "so i has this bad ass chick on me...ass fat, boobs sitting right and all ya feel me than this monster looking bitch gonna come grab her saying giiiiiiiirl what is you doing we suppose to leave but baby girl ain't wanna go th-" Yn cut him off laughing "wait how sis sound" "like a whole nigga" he said while giving the side eye "yoooo you wild mad" she said " oh nah she wild cockblocking and shit so then she pulling her and i'm like she don't wanna go so then this monster bitch start going crazy then drinks flew and hands swung so i bounced"

we all looked at Madison and started laughing. It the way he explains shit is too much. He over exaggerates it and doesn't know when to stop.

Okay guys so this is this week's chapter. I know it's short but i'll make the others longer. Ill try to update every Sunday.