Chapter 34 - Did i Just

Chapter 34

Month Later, February
Tuesday, 1:34 pm
Diggy POV

I was with my realtor, Nick looking at apartments. I was very serious with my decision of moving. I could finally be alone in a place that i can call mine. We've been to 5 apartments but nothing really caught my eye.

i was browsing the kitchen as nick was talking to me. "does this one have potential to you" "i don't know man..i don't wanna keep looking and waste your time" "it's all good man..aye how about we go back to the office and you show me more of what you're looking for and we'll continue looking tomorrow morning?" "that's good let's go"

we drove back to the office and chopped up what i wanted. It may seem like i want a lot
but i really don't..i'm just picky asf for my places. I was thinking of a house but it'll only be me unless Zac and Yn comes but then if i get a apartment it might be too much since i want a studio and all this other stuff. Maybe i might just open my options to a house.

"aye nick if i look at houses would it be easier for you" "maaan you just made it 10x easier for me...i can find you a bomb ass house by tomorrow maybe even more" "i like the sound of that nick" we said our goodbyes and i left to go
home.

"diggy is that you" "yea ma it's me" i said walking into the kitchen. "how you feeling ma" "pretty good baby can't complain..what about you" "that's good to hear..same here ma no worries" "that's good baby" she was making something so i couldn't see her face.

"ma can i talk to you" "what's wrong" she turned around and looked with concern "i was looking into apartments so i could move out" "why daniel" she sounded a little upset "i just wanna be on my own ma...and let you and pop have the house on ya own ya know" "daniel you guys being here is not a problem...don't think it is" "no
ma i know i just wanna do this for myself" "you sure baby" "yes ma'am" "if you want to baby go ahead..i will always be proud of you okay" "okay" "i love you daniel" "i love you too ma" i hugged her and went upstairs

I called scooter so we can meet up to talk about the video for 4 Letter Word. "yeeerr wassup" "wassup my boy" "nm tryna get these visuals up what's good with you dig" "i was calling so we can talk about those man" "oh aight come to my crib and we'll get started on it " "aight i'm on my way man"

Dev POV
4:30 pm, Same Day

"Yn you up" "yea come in" "i wanna talk to you" "aight ill be downstairs in a few" i walked out her room and went downstairs. I haven't talked to yn in a long time honestly. Vonte said i should but i never got to it. i wanted a few minutes then she came downstairs.

"what's wrong" "i wanted to just talk to you" "okaaay" she said dragging the a out and laughing. "how do you feel about Kelly" "really Dev" "no i'm dead ass cause i see how you act around her and i know you not feeling her" "i don't like her...she gives me a vibe that i don't like...like she'll do you wrong and won't care"

"what about Marie" "i like her more better...she is actually caring and listens...like at your party i saw how ya just kept talking non stop and catching up" "she was telling me that her and her boyfriend broke up about 7 months ago" "and you need to slide yo ass in there so ya can hook it up" "not that fast little sis" "and why not" "i'm still with Kelly...Marie might not be ready and i have you and Zac to worry about"

"look Dev...i know you have to care for us but also care for yourself...you need someone who is on the same level as you like Marie and not Kelly" "what the difference between the two" "oh that's easy...Kelly has a hoe mindset and Marie has a good head on her shoulders...Marie is like Nimah..when i seen her at the mall we had a whole convo that's lasted long asf" "so you really feeling Marie" "hell fuckin yea"