Wattpad Must Reads Breath Of Life

37_ BREATH OF LIFE by WhiteRabbit17 (SINGLE)

(TEEN FICTION)

443,152 + reads

8,112 + votes

Description:

  ' I tried to back away, but I was cornered as my back hit the wall. He stalked towards me meacingly, a sensation traveled through my body with the knowledge that death may happen a lot sooner than I had expected. "Happy Birthday to me," I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and his fist connected with my jaw. '

   Living a life in a traditionalist family home is difficult for Jesse, especially when her mother is teaching her otherwise behind her father's back. She gets pushed around at home and pushed around at school, but a breaking point, Brett Daniels shows up. He gives Jesse a dose of reality, but she's not sure what to do with it. A friend discovers a secret she holds and decides to take matters into his own hands. Will Jesse finally grow a much needed backbone?

**********************************************************************************************************************

Rating*_ 11-10

*On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being BLOWING MY MND GOOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

The song on the side reiminds me of this book. It's called; My Demons - Starset