Wattpad Must Reads, Their Pride Series

4_THEIR PRIDE by shelbylw03  

{ONGOING}  

{TEEN FICTION}  

3,360,461+ reads  

29,944+ votes 

Description: 

Alexandria was on her own when her parents died, but thankfully she was taken in. She thought she was like the others growing up, but the only problem was she had was that she didn't shift when everyone else did. When she is not what they thought she was. She was a black leopard, possibly the last one left. Not being able to accept her for who she is, they exiled her from the pride. She is once again on her own, how with she survive this time?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Rating*_ 9-10  

* On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being  

BLOWING MY MIND GOOD! 

4.2_ HIS PROWL by shelbylw03  

{ONGOING} 

{TEEN FICTION}  

473,270+ reads  

6,871+ votes 

Description: 

Blake spent his childhood happily ignorant, but once his life gets turned upside down, he found friends amongst people he never knew existed. Now, they need his help. He would do anything to keep them safe even if it was staying with the one girl he couldn't stand. 

Sydney spent her life dealing with the royals of the shifter world, but when she gets caught up in the leopards, she is completely clueless. Their queen didn't act like any she had met, and her second in command made her feel things she would rather ignore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Rating*_ 8.5-10  

* On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being  

BLOWING MY MIND GOOD! 

4.3_ HER PACT by shelbylw03  

{ONGOING} 

{TEEN FICTION}  

312,834+ reads  

4,996+ votes 

Description: 

With everything now safe, Zeke is at a loss. What will he do now with all the emanate threats gone? The answers is simple, find out where Marcus disappeared to, and meet this mysterious Charlie that he's heard so much about. Once he meets Charlie though, he's in a world of surprises. The danger that he thought was gone, seems to be more prominent than before with Ally's babies now born, and Charlie just makes matters more complicating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Rating*_ 9-10  

* On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being  

BLOWING MY MIND GOOD! 

4.4_ADAM'S PULSE by shelbylw03  

{ONGOING}  

{TEEN FICTION}  

156,467+ reads  

3,603+ votes 

Description: 

The only thing that kept him alive was connection to his Queen, but what happens when someone throws to sever that connection? What happens when someone threatens those he cares for? Adam is unwilling to let his life jeopardize the others. He will do anything to see that they are safe, even if that very thing is something that he wishes for and resists at the same time. He must find a mate, no matter who tries to stop him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Rating*_ 9-10  

* On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being  

BLOWING MY MIND GOOD!