Wattpad Must Reads Dedicated To basketballlover321

31_ DARK ANGEL by shazc377 (ONGOING)

(VAMPIRE)

557,491 + reads

19,994 + votes

Description:

My name is Ariel, I am half angel, half vampire. I am the only one of my kind, I am feared by both angels and vampires because I have all the strengths of both and none of their weaknesses. I hunt and kill demons also, but the numbers of demons are rising as a war is coming. Both side are now fighting for me, as none want to risk going up against me. I am the most dangerous weapon either side could have. But when the supernatural council sends their strongest warrior and hell sends a demons to convince me to join their sides, what happens when I never wanted, do I join the opposite side to stay away from him and or do I put myself through my own personal hell and fight beside him...

But everything isn't as it seems, everything I was brought up to believe is about to be turned up side down, as I learn the truth of what has caused this war.

*********************************************************************************************************************

basketballlover321 's Rating*_11.5-10

*On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being BLOWING MY MIND GOOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31.2_ MY MUTE MATE by lovely_imperfections (SINGLE)

(WEREWOLF)

985,961 + reads

23,146 + votes

Description:

Dustin and Valerie have lived their lives in fear of their father. He wasn't abusive or mentally ill. He was just angry. Like all the time. He's mean and intimidating. He bullies everyone with hi words. Did I mention he's the Alpha of the Dark Flame Pack. After a horrific incident, Valarie losing her ability to speak. Dustin manages to get both of them off pack's territory and into the wild. After tumbling into another pack's territory, they get captured and thrown in their dungeon. Valerie soon meet her mate, Damien, but will her accept her inability to speak? Will he reject her? Will Valerie's and Damien's past come to haunt them? After all, who wouldn't love Damien mute mate?

**********************************************************************************************************************

basketballlover321 's Rating 10-10

*On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being BLOWING MY MIND GOOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31.4_ THE TRUE BOND by Chocolat13angel (SINGLE)

(ROMANCE + WEREWOLF)

906,116 + reads

6,593 + votes

Description:

"Four powerful female werewolves will find their mates and create the true bond, revealing their true powers"

This was only thought to be a legend but is in fact talking about shy, unconfident, weird Shania and her friends since birth Briana, Layla, and Vivian. It's their senior year and they all want to find their mates except Shania of course. She feels there is no absolute point in looking. First day of school and of course everything is crappy. The teachers, the slutty and popular girls, and what's worse the cafeteria food ALL CRAPPY! To make her day even worse Shania finds out her mate is a Playboy?!!! OH HELL NO. She knew she would find her mate someday but to find this was just icing on the cake. No way she says as she Desperately tries to ignore and avoid him. But as the war between herself and her inner wolf rages on something grows. Stronger by the minute actually. An unknown force that not only threatens to take over the strongest pack in the U.S, but, take he as well?! Before all this happened Shania said life couldn't get any worse. Boy was she wrong.