Wattpad Must Reads Best Friends With Benifits

27_ BEST-FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS by Prodigywriter9638 (SINGLE)

(ROMANCE + TEEN FICTION)

9,603,388 + reads

82,438 + votes

Description:

   Conner Rogers: Hot, athletic, and popular, with an ego the size of the Empire State Building.

   Selena Rider: Clumsy, uncoordinated-and-most-definitely-not-athletic, and sarcastic, with an unfortunate affinity for making self destructive life decisions.

   Against all odds, Selena and Conner have remained best friends longer than either can even recall, joined at the hip and constantly searching for adventure. Or trouble. Or both.

   Until puberty kicks in, and BAM!, they go from being best friends for life, to best friends with benifits.

   No one else knows, for now anyways, and keeping it that way will prove more of a challenge than expected.

   The two will have to deal with the fact, that the things they want, are sometimes the things, that they never expected to want. There's a test of devotion snd friendship approaching them, and no one is certain that they will make it out with their hearts in one piece.

   After all, best friends and forever.

   Right?

**********************************************************************************************************************

Rating*_10-10

*On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being BLOWING MY MIND GOOD!