Wattpad Must Reads My Life With The Walter Boys Series

28_ MY LIFE WITH THE WALTER BOYS by Fallzswimmer (ONGOING)

(TEEN FICTION)

26,934,698 + reads

267,879 + votes

Description:

Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...

**************************************************************************************************************************

Rating*_ 11-10

*On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being BLOWING MY MIND GOOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

28.5_ MY LIFE AS A WALTER BOY by Fallzswimmer

(TEEN FICTION)

8,322240 + reads

106,640 + votes

Description:

Cole Walter has just graduated college, but he can't find a job. When his mom finds him work in New York, he is thrust into a girl crazy world as an assistant to the editor of Cosmo. That means living with a certain beautiful girl named Jackie. Will old feelings bubble up, or fade out forever?

Sequel to My Life With The Walter Boys

***********************************************************************************************************************

Rating*_ 9.5-10

*On A Scale Of 0-10 With 12 Being BLOWING MY MIND GOOD!