Chapter 18

In the Morning, Papa was looking very tensed. I wanted to talk with my mother about this, I was waiting for her because she was taking bath.
"OHH Shit.!! Arman you are getting late for the school. Eat your breakfast." I yelled.

"Hey, Mom why you are yelling at me all the day? I'm not kid okay. My bus reached 8:35 and now it's 8:15. Where is your mind?. I think you still wandering on your dreams." Arman said in one go.

"Hey, one second you are talking with your MoM okay. Control your tongue otherwise, I will slap you hardly. Now, where are you going?"

"I'm going to school and I don't wanna eat breakfast, My tummy is full with your chide." Arman Bang the door and left for the school.

I Dumbfounded, what he did with me. He bellowed at me first time. How could he do that? I really feel bad because I never expected this from the Arman and my eyes filled with tears. At that time, mumma comes in the kitchen.

"Mumma listens, Is'nt you notice after meeting with Mr. Bhatia, Papa looks more worried?"

"Yes, Sushila I was observing him from the last night. I asked him but he said I wanna tell you something but I will wait for the right time. After this, I was not asking him again."

"Okay" '''!! I pick up my bag and left for the college.

"Hello..!! Mr. Bhatia, Did you find out any clue? " Rakesh questioned"

"No Sir..!! I'm very depressed. What do I do.? Did you tell anybody about this?

" Not yet. I haven't much courage for this. That is not a small thing. I just waiting for the right time then I'll surely say about this matter."

"Yhaa, you are right sir."

"But... but... We need a clue okay !! Now you focus on your work. We will talk later. Bye!! Take care!!."

"Okay sir, Bye Take care!!"

"I hung up the phone, I turn to pick up the newspaper. I dumbfounded to see
“SUSHILA” !!"

************************************
• Thank you for reading. 📖
• So friends what you think, Is Sushila heard the conversation of his father or not ?? 💡
Stay tuned 😉
• Don't forget to hit the orange star ⭐ and write your opinion 💬💝