Chapter 3

while packing the bag I am very tensed and talking myself that "Where and why Parmod is going? Maybe for the meeting or Maybe he Traveling with their friends. But I am in dilemma that "Tomorrow will Christmas function in Arman's school and Arman's all friend Guardians are coming in that function If parmod is not there, Arman feels sad"

"Where are you going mumma?" Arman replied. "I am not going anywhere my little Santa, I replied. "Then why are you keeping clothes in this Bag?" Araman questioned.

**{The Door Bell Rings}**

"I think your papa came home," I replied and I opens the door

"Sushila, Did you pack my bag?" Parmod Asked.

"Yes!! Parmod But where are you going in a hurry? " I replied.

"Tomorrow In Delhi, I have a very important meeting. If I will not go, our company suffers a loss so other department managers will also come with us. If our company get this contract then I will get my promotion..!!" He replied.

He picks up his bag and hugged Arman."Where are you going, papa? He replied.

"I am going out of the city for the meeting, I will come soon and Arman you will have to give the best performance in tomorrow's function and also take care of your mother because you are my strong boy," Parmod replied.

"Yes I will papa!! " He replied

"Bye!! take care" parmod said and hugged me. Then He left the house...!! {Then we take supper and fell asleep...!!}

Next Morning !! Araman wakes up at 8'0 clock then he takes Shower. He is wearing Santa clothes. He is looking cute in a white mustache. He is very excited. I wear a blue suit, red lipstick, and vermilion. we take an auto from hall bazar and reached the school in 20 minutes.

When we, entered the school, There are lavishing arrangements. Two Santas are standing in the gate and gave the Candies to all the children's. There is Big Christmas tree, which is decorated with the colorful lights and gifts. All parents sat on the chairs in the auditorium and children's are go backstage. After 3-4 performances, There is Arman's performance, He entered In riding on the sleigh with artificial reindeers And he gave gifts to the children, then All group of children standing in curve and Arman standing in the center then they danced in "jingle bell jingle bell". I make a video of Arman's performance and send it to parmod.

After all the performances, The lunch is organized by the school.
At 8'0 clock we reached home. We Both are exhausted and We fall asleep early.

Next Morning, Arman holidays was started. while I am preparing the breakfast. At that time, My Phone rings** Tring... Tring... Tring... Tring ...**

"I pick up the phone" Hello!! Sushila here..!!

"Hello..!! Sushila my work has finished." parmod replied

"He...Helooo. Parmod There is loud music behind you, I can't hear you!!"
I Yelled

"Helloooo sushilaaa !! I said  MY WORK HAS FINISHED AND YOU KNOW WE GOT THE CONTRACT..!! NOW I WILL GET THE PROMOTION.I WILL REACH HOME IN EVENING..!! THIS TIME WE ARE IN BAR. WHEN WE WILL FREE, WE LEFT FOR THE AMRITSAR..!!

"Ohh !! Wow !! That's so great news parmod. I am also very happy for your success.." I replied

"TODAY WE WILL GO FOR DINNER. DON'T COOK FOOD AT EVENING..!!"
parmod said

" Okay...!!" 😊I replied in a happy voice, I hung up the phone.

I am very happy that day and I sings a song......!! At 8'0 clock My phone rings **Tring... Tring... Tring...... Tring... Tring...** Arman was busy in playing the video game so he didn't pick the phone and I am busy in the kitchen.
Phone again rings **Tring. Tring... Tring... Tring...**

I ran and pick up the phone Hello!! Sushila here !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
**The phone dropped down from my hands.........***

°° so friends to know what was Sushila heard.. keep in touch with my book "expectation hurts". Don't forget to vote and comment And please share my book If you feel the chapter deserved it ...Thank you !!°