Prologue

Sushila and her family lived in Amritsar and there this story begins. Sushila had lot of expectations from her child {Arman} and from relatives.
She loved her son and she was very protective towards her son.

In this story you came to know that, The mother have some expectations towards her son But how feels so bad when expectations are not fulfilled.. what happened in Sushila's life which brokes her deeply. Why she hates her life ? Why she hates her son ?

So friends if you want to know what happens with sushila then please read the story and I hope you like it .😊

~◆So don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT...
~◆i hope you appreciate my efforts..💖 also ignore grammatical errors if there are any..

Short note by Author :-

I went to the temple daily, one day I met with the lady who is sitting on the temple stairs.She looks sad and frustrated.The people talks about her that she was sitting there from yesterday. I'm amazed to know , I sat next to her and trying to know what happened with her. I told her Are you alright mam ? She quitely looks at me. "Ummm you look beautiful mam at 50." I said.

"I'm 60 years old." she replied.

"Ohh wow you still look beautiful." I replied with a smile.

**She really beautiful at 60. Some wrinkles on her eyes but great charm on her face, white hairs suits on her face. She wore a white saree.**

"why are you sitting there from last night" I asked her.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine." she replied.

"But you are not please tell me Mam what happened with you. "

She thinks for a while and decided to tell me. " I tell you everything about my life from beginning." she said with heavy heart. Then I decided to listen her story clamly.