Part Three: "Are You Insane Or Just Too Stupid To Understand That!?"

PART THREE: "ARE YOU INSANE OR JUST  TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT!?"

(UNEDITED)
------

Autumn's hands hurt from drawing for so long. He'd start walking to Anne's in the next hour or two. He started walking around his drawings that he had done on the ground of the mountain. It wasn't his best work but it kept the place looking undead.

He pulled out his phone and unlocked it. He decided to call Anne before he arrived so she had time to get ready for his arrival. Autumn never understood why Anne had him call ahead but he never questioned her. 

He took out his phone and began searching for her number. He was quickly distracted from his search by a loud explosion and a scream that could barely be heard over the explosion. The sound rang in Autumn's ears a few seconds after. 

The girl on the rocks looked behind her and at Autumn who shrugged before gathering his things and beginning to walk towards were the noise had come from. He barely noticed the girl walking next to him.

When they finally got to the place of the explosion, there was already four others there. Jason seemed to be pushing back a boy that Autumn had seen at the unused train tracks before. Billy had his hands up like he was surrendering and Kimberly stood a small bit away from the teenage boys.

"Hey! You guys looking to get us busted or something!? This place is a restricted area!" The girl yelled. She looked and sounded furious, so was Autumn so he couldn't blame her for yelling and talking so harshly when he was about to do the same.

"Oh, really, Einstein, restricted?" The boy said mockingly. "As in, we shouldn't be standing on crazy rocks and doing Karate Kid moves and painting rocks, right? Yeah, I see you."

"It's still restricted, are you insane or just too stupid to understand that!?" Autumn yelled back at him. He already didn't like the boy, but that wasn't too surprising seeming as he didn't like most people he had met.

A low rumbling went unnoticed by the three teenagers arguing 

"Yeah, or camping on old trains." The girl said. "We see you, too, homeboy." 

"Uh guys..." Billy said, unheard from the - still - arguing teenagers. The rumbling was getting louder but the two on the rocks didn't seem to notice and continued arguing.

"There's a lot of mine security out tonight." Autumn yelled.

"Who is she?" Kimberly asked Jason, who was standing beside her watching the argument.

"I don't know, I've never seen her before." He answered.

Billy was standing close to the mountain. He reached out to touch it when the rumbling got louder and more noticable. A large crack went through the rock after Billy had barely touched the mountain. The crack quickly went higher and closer to the two standing at the top.

Autumn tried to maintain his bad-boy/I-don't-care look when the rock finally cracked at the top. It was terrifying, he'd admit, he would rather be in detention that relive that moment. He didn't care about the mask he had up and screamed when the rocked broke apart, sending him and the girl into the rubble and between rocks. It was painful, extremely painful.