Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"What's the point of even getting flats next to each other, if were going on tour?" Olivia complained, tiredly.

Liam shrugged. "Maybe were going to do something together when the tour is over."

"Oh."

"So what movie have we decided on?" I asked them picking at my fingers absent-mindedly.

"Kick Ass." Liv exclaimed, excitedly before popping the disk in the DVR.

I felft someone scoot closer next to me, before placing their arm over my shoulder.

I turned my head and saw Zayn looking at the screen, acting all innocent.

Innocent my arse.

"Zayn. Place your arm back to your side or I'll bite it off. "I warned him, wagging my finger.

He smirked his bad-boy smirk, that made me internally swoon. "I'd like to see you try."

So I did. I grabbed onto his arm and started biting on it, hungrily.

He kept laughing, which was making me even try harder, which made him laugh twice as much.

I dropped his arms and pouted at him, childishly. "You're no fair."

He raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you play fair."

"I don't. So don't ever try to make me lose, cause that wont happen," I replied, confidently.

"I like a challenge."

Well, that didn't didn't burst my confidence bubble.

"Meaner," I called him, trying to focus my attention on the movie.

He hugged and me and placed me on his lap. "Aw. I'm sorry Kenny."

My insides melted.

"No," I replied stubbornly. "I wont forgive you, Z."

He smiled as I said his nickname, which made a blush spread onto my cheeks.

"Please?"

I shook my head, trying hard to not look at his pouting face.

He then nuzzeled his nose on my neck, kissing it gently. "But, I wont do it again."

I nodded, hoping my forgiveness would make him stop using his charms, but that didn't stop him.

"Say it like you mean it." He said, trailing kisses along my jaw.

"FINE. I FORGIVE YOU." I shouted, making everyone turn their attention to us.

They all smirked knowingly, seeing our positions.

I looked at them horror-struck and shook my head. "It's not what it looks like, I promise."

They laughed and turned their attention back to the movie, muttering, "Sure" and "Okayyyy."

MEANERS.

I pryed myself of Zayn and glared at him, accusingly.

He chuckled and put his hands up in a mock surrender.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door, screaming,"I'LL GET IT!'

I opened the door and there stood, the one and only, Perrie Edwards.

HOW WONDERFUL.

"Hi," I greeted her with a wave.

She smiled and waved back. "Hi. You're Mackenzie Kingsley.. Gosh, I'm such a huge fan," she gushed, excitedly.