Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 6

~*~ Good Girls Go Bad ~*~  

   © All Rights Reserved

           Chapter Six  

"I want to be a giraffe," Niall told me, looking at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression on his face,

I shook my head at him. "Unicorns are better."

He looked at me and crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "How?"

I laughed at his knowledge for unicorns.

"Well, unicorns have a horn on thier heads."

He looked at me, bemused. "What else?"

"They have magical unicorn powers hat can make them fly," I replied, pouting at the blonde-haired boy.

He laughed, his Niall-laugh and called the boys.

Once the boys were over here, Liam crossed his arms in his usual father-like manner. "What now? You've been calling us over here for the past 5 minutes debating on everything random!"

"This.Is.Important," I replied, loudly causing the girls to head over here, annoyed.

"What do you two want now?" Leah asked, wiping sweat off her forehead.

"What's better, unicorns or giraffes?" Niall asked.

Everyone groaned and shook their heads before heading back to the huge pile of boxes in front of us. 

Starting now, One Direction and We've Gone Mental will be moving to new flats, that are right next to each other.

Everybody was helping, not including Niall and I. Apparently, we were too clumsy for our own good.

Pshh.

I'm not THAT clumsy, am I? I just broke this little girl's leg before when I dropped a fragile box on her. Nothing serious.

Zayn walked up to me and smiled. He leant closer to me and whispered, "I think unicorns are better than giraffes."

I blushed and looked down for the umpteenth time today. I think he's doing that on purpose; Siding with me so he could make be blush.

Curse you, Zayn and your charms! Gah!

Niall grabbed onto my shoulders and shook me liightly. "Snap out of it, woman!"

I laughed. "Stop it, Niall."

He laughed and asked me what movie I would like to watch.

"Well, what movies do you have?" I asked him, heading over to the movie rack.

"We have a lot of movies. I would pick Bambi, though," He told me before looking at some DVD's to watch.

"What would the boys want to watch?" I asked, grabbing 4 DVD's.

"Harry would want to watch Love Actually, Lou would want to watch Grease, Liam would want Toy Story, and Zayn would want to watch Harry Potter," he replied, busily getting the DVD's.

"What would the girls want to watch?" he asked, plopping back on the couch, clumsily.

"Liv would want to watch Kick-Ass, Leah would want to watch Charlie Brown's christmas, Beth would want to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Skylar would want to watch Inkheart, and I would want to watch Harry Potter," I replied casually, grabbing the DVD's I mentioned from the rack.

"I'll ask them what they would want to watch," Niall informed me, before getting up and headed toward the girls and I's flat.

Everybody came back in a few moments afterwards and plopped themselves on the couch, out of breath.