Good Girls Go Bad - Chapter 5

(Link for Mackenzie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/mackenzie/set?id=48841966)

Good Girls Go Bad

~*~ Chapter 5 ~*~

" You're joking right?!" I screamed at Donny who flinched at the angry tone of my voice. I rarely showed this side of me before and even the girls looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Why them?" I ask faintly pointing at the five boys.

He gulped, tugging at the collar of his shirt. " It will be, umm, good for the b-bands."

I glared at him then turned my gaze away from him to the boys, my gaze softening slightly.

They must have noticed I was staring at them because they started to look nervous and uncomfortable. I felt guilt wash over me. I had been so rude and didn't even try to work the situation out with them. I mean, why not? We were froms before after all. I smiled at them wanting them to know that all the anger I was feeling for them was gone - Well at least some was.

Louis was the first to break the tension. He walked over to me ang hugged me tightly. I wrapped my ams around his waist and smiled feeling the familiar comfort of my best friend - well one of my best friends. After we pulled away, I smiled at him kindly.

" I've been good. We've been good." he replied glancing at the other four boys who were all standing akwardly at the corner.

I stood up and walked over to Liam and hugged him.

"Hey, Dad." I whispered. He chuckled and picked me up passing me to Niall.

Oh yeah.. Darn boys making me look weak.

' Yeah. You're soo strong.' a sarcastic voice said at the back of my mind. I ignored it and noticed that Niall had finished giving me one of his ' Horan Hugs '. He, like Liam, picked me up and passed me to the boy next to him; Harry.

I smiled at cheeky, curly haired boy who I've grown to love in a brotherly way, like the other three.

I peeled myself from our hug and looked at Zayn. The smile on my face got replaced by a frown as Zayn held an outstretched hand for me to shake. I shook my head grabbing his hand and pulled him towards me wrapping me arms around his waist breathing in his familiar scent - that I know realized I missed.

It took a before he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly as if in any minute I would vanish.

We pulled away and I sat back down next to Liv who gave me a knowing look.

Liv is one of the only people who knows about Zayn and I. Ever since then, she never grew a liking for the boy. Liv was really protective of us and she hates it when we get hurt. She's like our own little Mummy.

I looked around and saw Beth hugging Harry and Niall hugging Skylar. The two girls had what you could call a summer fling with the boys and maybe their feelings never left.

Aww.. Barry Hamilstyles and Nylar Woran. Haha!

I turned my attention to Donny who looked between the lines of amused and annoyed.

Noticing we were now looking at him, he laced his fingers together and smiled.

"Were here to talk about the tour," he informed us. "The tour will start on July fifth which is in exactly one week.

"When is the end of the tour?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. " Since the world tour will take about a year or so, October ninth.