Chapter Fifteen

Mam called the girls and nan to come over. I can't leave the house cause someone might see me. I can't explain the way I'm feeling right now. I'm on the top of the world. Now I'm playing with my sisters here in my room. We already jump on my bed, play dress up and play pretend. And now we're playing hide and seek.

I count to ten then turn around. " Ready or not, Hear I come" I said. I walk around the room then I heard giggling in my closet making me smile. I pretended to not know where they are.

"Hmm, I wonder where my little bugs are hiding" I said as I walk closer to the closet and then I heard giggling.

"There you are" I said as I opened my closet making them shriek they laughed then jump on me making us fall to the floor laughing. I look at them and they are so adorable. They rested their head on my chest looking at me. I sat up putting my arms around them.

"That was fun" Isabella giggled making Sophia giggled. I ruffled their hair.

"First one to Carson gets a lolipop." I said making them look at each other before standing up and running out of my room. I smiled and walked out of my room. I walked in Carson's room to find the girls laughing with Carson. I joined in jumping on Carson's bed laughing. Then we fall into bed giggling.

"Where's mam?" I asked Carson as I sit up.

"In the kitchen I guess" I got off the bed and turned to the girls who were still giggling.

"Okay, come on little bugs let's get your sweets" I smiled. They cheered and got off the bed. I looked at Bella who's arms are open.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Carry" She giggled. I smiled at her and lift her up carrying her. I held Sophia's hand as we walked out of Carson's room walking towards the stairs but then I heard mam opening the door and heard voices making my heart stop. We slowly walked down the stairs.

"Hi Aunties" Sophia said as we reach the bottom of the stairs and revealing myself making everyone gasp. I smiled at them but I think I freaked them out. When Sophia realized I stopped walking she pulled me.

"Talk later, Come on we want our sweets" She said pulling me to my feet making me giggle.

"Okay, you little monkey" I giggled and continued to walk to the kitchen.

Cheryl's P.O.V.

I watched the girls' reaction when they saw Carter and I can tell they freaked out cause as soon as Carter and the kids walked in the kitchen, they started freaking out and asking me questions and Nadine almost fainted.

"Am I dreaming, hallucinating, anything cause this can't be real." Nicola said as she pace back and forth. I stayed silent.

"I think I'm gonna pass out" Nadine whispered.

"Like what the hell. Why is she here. Is she a ghost or something. I'd wish I wake up." Sarah rambled.

"This must be a dream. I want to wake up now. I already am having goosebumps" After a while of freaking out. They all looked at me.

"What?" I said and they exchanged looks.

"Why aren't you freaking out?" Nic asked I was about to say something when Carter talked making us look at her.

"Cause I'm alive" She said simply smiling. The girls looked at me with wide eyed asking if it was true and I just nodded at them. The kids ran to me with lollipops in their mouth.

"Mammy, Big sister gave us lollipops" I crouch down and smiled at them.

"Oh did she?" I stroked their hair they nodded giggling.

"Make sure to brush your teeth after you finish yea?" They nodded making me smile. When I look up, I saw Sarah walking closer to Carter. I know she's scared. When Sarah was a foot away from Carter, Carter grinned at Sarah running to her hugging her making Sarah froze.

"I miss you guys..." Sarah glanced at me then she eventually hug Carter back tighter lifting her up slightly. Sarah pulled away tears in her eyes then they faced the other girls.

"Come on... I need more hugs" Carter whined grinning. The girls exchange looks before walking slowly towards.

"Don't be scared. It's just me and nothing else and I'm real." Carter smiled. The girls hugged her all at the same time kissing her all over the face tears in their eyes making me smile. I'm really happy for today cause she can be with us even if it's just one day. I spend the rest of the day memorable for her.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if it's short and for the bad writing Hehe Xx