Chapter Thirteen

Carter's P.O.V.

I watch mam entered a little house. Mam's acting strange lately. Sometimes I'll caught her staring blankly at the wall. And now she's walking into someone's house I've never seen before. I walked through the door of the house and immediately hear voices in the kitchenn. I walk to the kitchen and my eyes widen when I saw dad talking to mam. But the man infront of me doesn't look lije my dad. The man standing infront of me has grown a beard and look a mess. I shook my head in disbelief. I saw mam slide a folder infront of dad.

"What's that" Dad said coldly.

"Just open it" Mam said. Dad frowned as he opened the folder. I saw dad smirk.

"Divorce papers. Just what I thought." Mam stayed quietly so I walked close to her. "Just one mistake Cheryl, one mistake and you're letting go" He said walking by the window.

"You promised you won't do it again. I don't wanna get hurt again" Mam whispered and she's looking down. Dad laughed making me frown. He turned around. I studied him. His on high. He took drugs.

"But I don't want to let you go" He walked closer to mam and I felt mam stiffened.

"Ashley stop it. Just sign the papers" Mam said. And the next thing I knew was Dad attempting to grabbed mam's neck and that's when I got in. I grabbed he's wrist making him stopped. I looked at mam who's eyes were wide and she backed away. I picked up the papers and a ballpen and handed it to him.

"J-just sign it" Mam stuttered. I grabbed a knife by drawer and stand infront of mam. Dad's eyes widen and immediately signed the papers. I walked closer to dad and grabbed the papers from him and handed to mam. Mam immediately ran out of the house and I dropped the knife and walked out of the house. Well that was close.

------------------------------------------------

I sat on my grave. Everything's settled now. But I want one last thing. One final wish. I looked at the stars above and closed my eyes. I pray.

"God, Everything's okay now. My family is okay now. And I know I have to go. But before that, can I have one big final wish... Can you bring me back to life just for one day and after that I promise I would go. Just for one day.Please? I know it's impossible but I believe in you. Amen"  Tears we're on my eyes as I opened them. I want to hold my family so bad. For the last time.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up the sun shining bright down at me. I sat up and felt a little wierd. I rubbed my eyes and gasp. I'm not transparent. I looked at my arms and pinched it.

"Owh" I grinned. I felt it. Oh my God. I'm alive. I stood up and I was jumping and turning.

"Thank you!" I screamed at the heavens. Oh my God. I'm so real. I need to go to my house. I'm so excited. I ran to my house as fast as I can before someone sees me and freak out. I can't stop smiling. I'm so happy, tears were coming out of my eyes. I can hold my family again. Thank You God.

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Good News: Carter's alive again. Awww. Even though it's just for a day.

Bad News: Last few chapters guys :(