part 15

Hey guys here is the update.. I know I am late..And I am sorry for that..Ab gussa chod bhi do Lovelies..After all I am your Lovely..

Acha teek hain ab no more talks..Do vote before reading..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Nandini left to their room smiling to change her saree..

Manik also left giving his friends an angry look..

As soon as Manik left Fab4 and Abhi gave eachother's a angry and sad look..But smiled instantly and hugged eachother tightly..

Abhi:Wow wow wow..Our plan worked out..Manik took stand for her..

Aliya:Bhola tha na it will work out..

Cab:Ha yaar pehli Baar make up kit ne sahi Bhola..

Aliya made a angry pout and slapped him on his shoulder..

Muk:Ha yaar..But..

Dhr:But..

Muk:What if they start hating us.. I can't take it..

Cab:Unki achai keliye Hume unki nafrat bhi Manzoor hain..

Fab4 and Abhi:Of Course..And hugged eachother together..

Manik who came back instantly to apologise to his friends for his rude behaviour smiled with tears seeing their love..

Manik went back to Nandini..And hugged her from back and said..

Man: Nandini please.. Don't hate my friends.. please..

Nandini looked at him confusingly and said..

Nan: But why will I hate him..

Man: Because of what they said to you today morning..They did all that to know whether I will take stand for you or not.. Please don't hate them..They are my family..

Nandini turned and hugged him back..

Nan:Manik.. I can never hate them.. I know how much they love you.. I can see that in their eyes.. I know whatever they do..They do it only for your well being.. And today I am very happy..

Man:Happy..par Kyun..

Nan:Today you took stand for me..You are trying to come out of your past..Thank you soo much Manik..Today my respect for you in my eyes increased.. I Love You Manik..

And kept her lips on his to which Manik also closed his eyes to feel the moment..She just kept her lips on his not moving them..She is about to bite them when she felt a tug on her saree and Manik felt a tug on his pant..

They both looked down to see their babies looking at them on the verge of tears..They can't accept ignorance from their parents..Manan just stared at them..The babies blinked their eyes two times looked at eachother and let out a Loud wail..Manan looked at eachother and laughed..And picked their Babies in their hands to which Babies made a pout..And they pecked their babies pout..

Hope you guys like it.. I know it is short..And I will update till tomorrow evening..

How was the Update?..

What do you want to see in further updates?..

Manik?..

Nandini?..

Babies?..

Fab5?..

And guess what update toh zaroor karungi but if you want soon..Vote and Comment a lot Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..