part 5

Hey Lovelies..Here is the update..OMG time Kya Mila main toh update Kari jaa rahi Hoon..Main bohut Achi hoona..Mere kitni innocent hoona.. Okay Okay No need to roll your eyes guys..Aakhein dard karenge..

Dussera and Bathukamma preparations mein bohut busy this Lovelies that's why I am late..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

In Manan room..Manik and babies are sleeping peacefully.. While Nandini is awake and looking at her cute, Innocent and baby like husband without blinking her eyes with full of love..It is looking as if She is trying to make herself believe that it's not dream and it's true..

Nandu traced his facial features..Ruffled his hairs..And slowly kissed his hair..

She rubbed her nose with his..And kissed his forehead..

And rubbed her cheek with his two days stubble cheek like a puppy does..And made pout as his stubble scratched her baby soft skin..She kissed his nose cutely and said..

Nan:You are looking soo cute like a baby Patidev.. Just like our babies..Uff How much I love you..Arre Aap kitne unromantic ho.. Your wife your cute little wife is lying beside you..But you..You are sleeping like kumbkaran..Sorry Aiyyappa..Pathi ko aise nahi kehna chahiye na..But main kya karu he is sleeping..Aur Aap Kaisei Hain aap..Koi aise sotha Hain Kya..Subha Subha Romance karna chahiye wife ke Saath..It is good for health..Chalo koyi baath nahi main hoona main karungi aapke saath..And kissed his cheek..And left to Washroom..

Manik opened his eyes after she left..And chuckled shaking his head saying "Sach mein Pagal Hain ye Ladki"..And again slept..

Nandini came wearing red saree..And looked at Manik..She is about to apply sindoor..But stopped and called Manik..

Manik opened his eyes and was mesmerized by her beauty..

Man:Yes..

Nan: Please Mere maang mein sindoor bar dijiye..Manik looked at her hopeful eyes..And went towards her..Filled her mang with sindoor.. While She closed her eyes in content..Manik is about to go..But She held his hand..Tiptoed and kissed his forehead..Manik Smiled and said..

Man: Subha Subha tumne apni iss unromantic husband ko itni kisses di aur ab phir Kar rahi ho..Kya baat hain Darlo..Nandu became red in embarrassment.. While Manik smirked..But he forgot that She is his wife who loves him immensely..

Nan:Aapko nahi toh ab Kya Neighbor uncle ko Kiss karu.. Don't forget you are my husband..And have full rights on you..Ab yeh kiss Kya bohut kuch Kar Sakti hoon.. Pehle I will start from forehead..Then eyes..Then your cute sa nose..Then your Cheeks..Then your this sharp jawline..Then I will kiss,suck and bite your this thin pink lips..Said very seductively and continued.. I will kiss your neck very hardly Patidev..Then I will remove your shirt..After kissing and sucking your whole upper body.. I will remove your pant..Then I will remove your another peace of cloth and.. Before She complete..Manik closed her mouth..His whole face is red from blushing..He is bitting his lip to control his blush..This time Nandu smirked seeing his red face and ears..

Man:Shhhh..Ladki ki tarah thoda sharmana sikho..Nandu removed his hand from her mouth and said..

Nan:Aap mere pati ho..And I love you too much to feel shy Manik..They shared an eyelock.. Which got disturbed by Babies crying..

Manik ran towards them..Took Them in his either hands..And went downstairs..Nandu too followed him..Manik is having difficulty in holding them and trying to boil milk..Nandu took Neeyan in her hands who leaned his head on her shoulder..Manik Smiled at her..And started boiling milk.. While Nandu admired him and his love for his Babies..Nandu is watching everything carefully..Manik checked milk with his finger to see is it enough warm or not..After that he kept that finger in his mouth and tasted to see if sugar is enough careful not to make it sweet for the babies..As it is not good for their health..He tasted the milk and came to know that it is almost enough sweet for Manik..So he added some more milk and boiled the milk and repeated the same..After being satisfied..Manik filled milk in the bottles and gave one to Nandini..She kept the nipple in Neeyan mouth..Which stopped his sniffs and started drinking milk fastly..Same goes to Mia..Tears rolled down her eyes seeing them like this..She kissed Neeyan's head tears still rolling down..Manik looked at her crying face and understood that She is crying on his helplessness and for Babies..And he can clearly see concern in her eyes..And he felt Happy that She is concerned for them.. Neither pity nor sympathetic..And he can clearly see immense love in her eyes for them..

Man: Don't cry Honey..Trust me..We will make sure to give them the happiness they deserve..And wiped the tears from her eyes..Manik himself don't know why he said that..But Nandini is very happy listening to his words..

Nan:Manik I really don't want them to go through the same which we went through..You three deserve love and care..After looking at you three like this I can't stop the tears..And the intensity of her tears increased..Manik looked at her for sometime..And to lighten her mood he said..

Man:Kuch toh hain tumme ladki ke gun.. Nandini looked at him for sometime..Manik also looked at her..After sometime it clicked her..What he meant..And gave him a fake angry glare to which Manik laughed..

And went to their room.. Nandini also followed him still Neeyan in her hands..Manik took babies to the washroom..He checked the water to see if they are enough warm..And after that He made Mia and Neeyan sit in the tub..And Nandini is seeing how he is making them bath carefully without hurting their skin and without making the soap go into their Eyes and Mouth..Then he kept kept his forefinger in their mouth..And cleaned their mouth with his forefinger..And removed the saliva from their throat.. Nandini is watching everything carefully..Then after making then bath..

Manik made them sit on the bed..And dried their body..He covered Neeyan with towel..And Made Mia wear a cute cotton sleeveless T-shirt and cotton shorts..Red colour..And dried her hair..Then he dried her hair.. Applied oil to her hair..And made ponytail of her hair which is too much cute and small..She is looking soo cute that Manik bit her cheek and sucked it..Then Manik made Neeyan wear the same but Blue colour..Kissed his cute face madly..Took his mobile and clicked their picture..Sorry guys forgot to tell you..He clicks their pictures everyday.. Nandini also kissed their Cheeks.. Tickled them to which they giggled..Then She took Manik's hand kissed it..And Said..

Nan:You are the Best Manik.. I Love You.. I am proud to be the wife of a father, person and husband like you..And they shared an eyelock..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

How was the update?..

Manik is Best?..

Nandini is Best..Yeah She is naughty but only for Manik?..

How was Nandini Naughty words for Manik?..

OMG Manik was Blushing?..

Manik is the best father one should have right.. I got tears at one point..What about you?..

And About Shy Nandini..She loves him too much to feel Shy..If you want Shy Nandini to May be you will see her in their love making session..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..