I furrowed my brows at him. I didn't say a word. I just stared at him with a cold glare and sometimes a seductive look. I wanted to make him crazy for wanting me so bad. I was torturing his heart.

It was one of my methods of breaking a man's heart. It was my heartbreaking game. He was unlucky to meet me and became another victim of my game.

When he tried to come closer to kiss me again, five men in black suits appeared behind him and grabbed him roughly.

I smiled. I had won another game. I looked at Tim with pity smirk on my face. His eyes was glaring them. I laughed sarcastically.

"I told you so. You will regret this," I said and the corners of my lips curled a little.

"Let me go!!! Who the hell are you?" he said, struggling in their arms.

"Miss Meirs, Are you okay?" one of the black suited men asked me with a worried voice.

"Yep!" I answered with a smile.

"Excuse us, Miss."
I nodded them. They turned to leave me, but Tim was struggling so much.

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME? GINA, WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?" he yelled at me.

His voice was irritating me and made me want to vomit.

"They?" I snapped.

I watched and batted my naturally long eyelashes at him.

"They are my bodyguards. They will give you a little punishment for hurting me, Tim" I said with a devilish smile.

Now, Tim was speechless. I left him before he could say another word.

I lifted my chin and walked out of the bar like a goddess fell from sky. I broke a man's heart successfully again. The corners of my lips moved up with a satisfaction.

I strolled around the hotel for a while before I went to the place where my parents' graves were. I always went there whenever I had free time.

Sitka memorial park, a peaceful place situated in the hills.

"Hi Mommy, hi Daddy. Your lovely daughter is here," I greeted them with a smile. I sat on the grass in front of their graves. I stared at my parents' name on the graves.

"Mommy, Daddy why did you leave me alone? I am so lonely. Why did you leave me so early?" I said while tears welling inside my eyes. I may be a strong woman in front of the others but I was a weak child in front of them.

My parents left me when I was fifteen years old. They died in a car accident on their way home after a business party. I was supposed to go with them to that party but my grandparents took me with them to Unalaska because they are bored and they want me to sleepover at their house. So, I went with my grandparents while my parents went to the party.

I didn't know if it was fortunate or not that I wasn't with them that day. If I was with them, I will die along with them too that day. I felt so lonely and devastated when they left me. I wanted to die. But when I thought about my grandparents, I didn't want to. I had to take care of them. They needed someone to take care of them in the future. I was their only blood relation left. I decided to stay strong for them. I had to take care of them instead of my dad.

I was the only child of my parents and I had no siblings or cousins because my parents were also the only child in the family. They got me after six years of marriage because my mom uterus was weak compared to the others. They loved me so much and treated me like a princess. They always said that I was like a god's gift to them.

I took out the photo that I took with my parents before they died. We took that photo at my fifteenth birthday. We always took photos together at my birthdays, and that photo was the last photo I had with them. I hadn't taken photos since they left because it made me remember the pain I had suffered now that they were gone.