CHAPTER:6

Ri Ha's P.O.V
We reached at a restaurant and select a table corner of the room. So that we could talk as much as we want. Before reaching the restaurant On Hee was looking very excited and bright but all on a sudden what happened with her!! She's looking a bit gloomy.

I asked her "Is something bothering you?"
She said, "ANI"
I saw her eyes were full of tears. I don't know how she was holding her tears.
If I could know her pain that time😭😭
She never hide something from me.She understood that I was thinking about her.
So to change the topic she told us "Hey!! will you guys just talk!! don't want to eat?!! Let's order something"

When we were eating suddenly she told us "Let's play something new.....Everybody will ask each other a question and you guys have to answer politely. You don't need to explain just say YES or No"

Chanyeol replied "INTERESTING!! But suddenly wae?

"Just want to know my chingudul!!" On Hee said.

"Haha... Arasso"
So first Kai will ask everyone.

"Ani...Wae!! Chanyeol-ah you ask first then I will"

On Hee said "No... It's already decided you'll ask first."

"Okk....😐😐 um.mm....What do you think guys I've enough talents? Will I be picked by any company? like I just can dance well😢"

As Chanyeol was very fond of Kai he quickly replied "Of course YES. You also can sing well😕"

On Hee replied "YES".

I teasingly replied "NO!!"

Kai asked me "Wae!!!"

"I'm not allowed to explain😛😛 Ok.. Next On Hee will ask us "

"Eadera.... do you love me?"

We all posed "LOVE". But she told us to say it louder.

"SARANGHAE ON HEE-AH"

"Nado Saranghae.... Don't forget me" she dropped her tears.

"Boya... Ri Ha-aya what's wrong with her!! "Kai asked me.

I became so worried. I asked her "On-hee-ah bujunsuriya!! Thedapphe(answer me) did something happen with you!"

"Aniyaa...Nothing.. what will happen with me!!" She gave me a fake smile.

But I didn't find the courage to ask her again, "Then why you cried??"

She wiped her tears and smiled. "Now Chanyeol-ah ask us your question."

"Ok... If I love someone in our school will you guys hurt!!"

"Of course we will. Why will you love someone else hmm? Aren't we pretty enough!!" On Hee also pointed at me😂😂

Chanyeol chuckle and said "Ri Ha-aya will you also tell me the same thing?"

"Yeah😝😝"

Kai sarcastically said "Yes, do bolla?? how much I care for you!! you can't love anyone😕"

Chanyeol punched him "Yaa... do you wanna die??"

"I know chingu-aya you'll not kill me😛😂"

"Stop it kai-ah... I don't wanna play this game😑😑"

"Ok ok.. let's change this topic. Discuss something else."

"Yes...we should change the game now.If we didn't start this game, at least On Hee wouldn't cry." Kai said.

"Ah....just forget this..." Chanyeol told him

"You know what guys I started to watch some drama😂 Among them I'm in love with the drama " I'm Not A Robot" Anyone watching this? or Am I the only one?" I curiously asked them.

"Aniyaa...last night I also watched it." On Hee replied.

"That's my friend..Pinch On Hee-ah"

Chanyeol asked me "By any chance in this drama the girl acts as robot?"

"Oh .....Chanyeollie you also watched this drama??" Kai surprisingly asked him

"Aniyaa....I'm not a girl afterall. Last night I was passing by our drawing room and I saw that Noona was watching this.I was standing there a lil bit....Suddenly a KISS SCENE came.......UGHHHH"

"Woah!! What happened next!??😂😂"

"Noona was quite a bit embarrassed. So she changed the channel and came out from the room. She asked me did I want to watch the TV!!"

We all laughed out in loud. We didn't understand how we passed so many times. On Hee quickly paid the bill and we returned to home.

______________________________
A\N: Hey, guys what do think, what happened with On Hee? Isn't she behaving weird!!
Next chapter will be updated soon.