23. Second disaster date

Start from the beginning

"I did say shut up." Dante muttered before throwing a pillow right in Jase's face followed by another aimed at Chris. Just in the right time he dodged it and he screamed: "WAR!"

Chris quickly ran out the room while Juli and I grabbed a pillow each of the floor and prepared to throw it at Dante. Jase stood in front of us as a human shield and quickly ducked allowing both Juli and I to throw the pillows in our grasp.

As Juli threw her pillow it unfortunately went a bit bent and flew the opposite side of the room which made Dante and Jase crack up and I knew this was the perfect time to strike. I quickly threw my pillow and thankfully it hit Dante right in the face and shut him up.

"Oh, it's on, chika." He smirked and just in time Chris came in with three more pillows as he handed Jase and me one leaving Juli pillowless.

As Dante jumped down with two pillows in his hand he began to smack all of us with us as we fought back, obviously winning since it was three against one (since Juli was still dancing to the Barbie girl song).

"Wait, stop." I quickly threw my hands in the air and everyone stopped in their tracks. "Turn that off!"

Chris quickly walked over to the stereo and turned the sound off and I quickly sniffed the air. A beautiful aroma invaded my nostrils and took over, almost making me want to lie down on the floor and just smell the air.

"Who else smells that?" I asked looking at everyone else only to see they too were smelling the air like I was. It was almost as though someone was downstairs cooking us breakfast and that's when it hit me.

"CHARLIE!" Juli and I both screamed as we looked at each other at the exact same moment and quickly ran down the stairs pushing and barging against one another.

As we entered the living room we could see Charlie setting up the dining table and placing trays of different types of breakfasts. He was wearing a blue pair of nike shorts and a grey tank top which also hung to his chest (see, surrounded by good looking people).

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I recognized them all as Juli's, Charlie's and my favourite breakfasts when we were kids except this time they were ALL on the table.

There were strawberry pancake roll ups with yogurt filling, hash brown egg white nests, nutella stuffed custard french toast, chocolate cake waffles, English egg muffin pizzas and finally six strawberry mango spring smoothies lying on the table, one for everyone.

"I just died and went to heaven." Jase gasped the second he stepped down the stairs in shock as he stared at heavenly cooked breakfast placed beautifully on the table. "YO, CHRIS, DANTE, GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!"

In less than ten seconds both of them stood behind him wearing the exact same clothes they were wearing in the morning, Chris was staring with the exact same expression that Jase had a minute ago while Dante looked like he didn't care and simply shrugged.

"I've seen better." He walked past them before slipping his hand into mine and leading us both to the dining table.

One by one we all sat at the table and began to eat our breakfast well actually that's an understatement. Every single one of us devoured the food and ate it viciously making sure not one crumb was left on our plates or the food trays. Once all the food was gone we all gulped down our smoothies before resting our hands on our stomachs.

"Why'd you make breakfast?" Chris asked as he poured himself a cup of water.

"Well, seeing as you guys let me stay last night and have given me cover for a while, I wanted to show my appreciation." Charlie explained. You see, apparently because he left his 'man' behind his gang would punish him. It would also resort to him being kicked out in a painful way and none of us wanted that so for a week he would be staying with us.