Episode 5: Divine Blessing

Shino and Sakura were walking around the house. Not really knowing where they were going. Shino was holding Sakura's hand. Both were pyjamas. "Why would you built a house like this it's just to big." Shino said. Then they stopped in front of a sort of door with two form of snake. They both started to walk towards the passage and looked at the corridor. There was no one and it is to dark. To say anything actually. There was two red eyes actually that appeared out of nowhere.

"What are you two doing?"

"Ahhh"

They were a hand on both siblings shoulder. And they were surprised by Satomi. They both ended up on the floor with Rio Satomi was overing them. "It's you Satomi." Shino cried. "Don't do that." SAkura than cried out.

"It is hardly proper for a guest to wander without the master of the house permission, Sakura, Shino." Rio answered them. He then pulled out both his hands to Shino and Sakura. "That aria belongs to a different resident. It's restricted even I have to be invited."

Shino and Sakura were both holding a hand of Satomi each. They were walking towards their aria. "Hey, do you think that maybe..." Shino stopped his question and continued. "Maybe you came and retrieved us like this once before? We don't remember it all that well." Sakura than continued. "But it was back when we were really little kids."

Then Rio looked at them and answered. "Maybe. That's a somewhat poor point of reference you two are still quite diminutive." Then both of them looked away. "It's not funny at all."

The most serious matter is this one. "Now then, about that fire the other day." They're in trouble.

———————————

Both Inuzuka siblings were in Rio's office with Kaname and Rio. Before coming there, they both had the day clothes on. "We told you. It was those Shogetsu bastards  dimwit." Than Kaname was surprised by Shino's choice of words. "Dimwit?"

"Shino, that's enough."

Than Sakura said by supporting her brother said. "But it's true. It was those Shogetsu jerks that attacked us and wanted Murasame and my powers." Than Kaname burst into laughter. The three others turned to looked at Kaname. "Oh boy. I'm sorry. I apologize. But they are right our favorite bunch of second strings monks. She and Sakura merely caught up in the crossfire that time. Haha... Regardless, I doubt that the Shogetsu Institute will be hunting demons for a while."

Than Sakura asked "Ah you think so." Then Rio sat back on his chair. "Could be? I understand that Mioko has retired. And Seiran missing on top of that. I'm sure they'll be doing a lot of internal housekeeping now."

"I'm not sorry for them." Kaname said without care. "Anyway, Rio. Isn't about time for you to be leaving." Than Rio stood up. "Yeah. I'm heading out now. Try to behave yourselves. The both of you. At least for today. Shino." Rio said by passing Shino and petting his head. "Back off." Shino said rudely. Than Satomi passed Sakura and pet her head to. "You try not to run around and no going outside the property manor." Sakura said. "Whatever."

With that the three of them watch Rio leave the room. When Shino when to sit on the sofa. Sakura said. "I'm going outside. Bye Shino." With a happy smile.

Sakura when outside, run threw the garden and pick up some flowers. From her room. Shino was watching his younger sister having fun while Sosuke was still in bed sleeping.

—————————————

Then Shino came to the garden and saw his sister rolling in the field of flowers. "Hey Sakura." He rub towards her and stopped when she was back on her feet. "Hey Shino." 

Shino asked. "Could you pick up some flowers for me please."

Than, Sakura looked at her brother weirdly. "But Shino, you don't like flowers."

Shino scratched the back of his head. "No. It's not for me, but it's an apology gift." Sakura looked at her brother. "Ohh..."

———————————

Sakura went back inside. She met Shino who dragged her to the corridor of this morning. And into, both when into a room. Where Sosuke was laying on the ground. Than Shino put Sosuke head on his lap and massage it. The door of the room then opened. There was a white hair girl with red eyes. She also had in her hands a tray of a set of tea. "Excuse me..."
Than she screamed. A bit tired and ignoring the conversation between the other two awake, she took a cup of tea and decided to read a book that she picked up before going with Shino.