"Will I always be your mistress?" I asked curiously. "Mostly likely." He said without hesitation.

"Will I be the only one you do these things with?" I ask shyly. He answers with the same thing, "Probably."

"Am I the first?" I ask after gathering my thoughts. His short answers hurting me. "Yes." I felt some sort of relief.

"If I say yes what kind of person would that make me?" I ask sadly. "They won't understand. Let them be lost, this is our private life." He cups my face.

"Why do you have to pick me?" I ask breathlessly, looking up at him. He doesn't answer as his mouth attacks mine. He grabs me and picks me up, his hand holds the back of my neck tightly. My legs hold onto him and I let myself submit into his hands. He pushes everything of the long table and sets me on it.

He wasn't as rough, and I can notice the difference.

He was so gentle. But he still wouldn't let me touch him, he kept my hands bonded together.

After we finished he put on my clothes as he usually does. "You overwhelm me with emotion, Havana." He told me, his greedy fingers touching my inner thigh, he flicked a single finger over my now sensitive part. I moaned, I squeeze his hand between my legs. He chuckled, pulling his hand away.

"Tired?" He coos. I sheepishly lock eyes with him, my hooded ones barely keeping up with his lively ones. I nodded and he nodded, I dozed off once he put my shoes on. My head rested against his shoulder.

I woke up in Dante's car. "I don't want you staying here." He growled out as he seen me wake up. I whimper, rubbing my eyes.

"Why?" I asked gently. I always seemed to be more gentle towards him after we share intimate moments like we had just did. "I told you, I live with a family. A sister and her brothers." I explained, pressing my cheek against his arm.

He clenched his jaw as he stared down at me. I smiled up at him, "They're nice." I tell him, pushing my curls away from my eyes. He watched my hand as I did, his eyes falling back down to my face.

"Does it look like I fucking care. I'll be finding you a place closer-" I moved away from him. Making his speech stop mid sentence. I look at him confused.

"Why do I have to leave? I don't have anything sexual with anyone in there." I tell him. "I haven't even signed anything. Why do I have to move? Where did it even say-" He cuts me off. His hand squeezing my thigh.

"It said clearly on the contract papers. Good thing you're not studying law, Havana." I glare at his little sarcastic remark.

"Not nice." I turned away from him, unbuckling myself. He grabbed my wrist before I opened the door. "Yes, sir?" I ask sarcastically.

"Don't think I won't go in there and spank you in front of all of them. You think I'm worried about them taking you away from me? I'm not as insecure as you might think. Your new apartment will be our meeting place. Unless you want one of your roommates to walk in while you're getting fucked?" His crude words had me silent from humiliation.

"And for you not signing the contract I'll be back in two days and that's when you'll be signing it." His face was scary calm. My lips parted, two days?

"Two days? Just two days? I have to think about this Dante. You want me to change so much." I gazed at him, his eyes set into mine.

"You'll get four days."

anyone read this thang? please comment a hEll yeAh if you do and let us know how you liking it