마지막

~~~×~~~

Jimins Pov

I stepped off the train and stretched my legs. I've been sitting for 2 hours. I look around and try to take in my surroundings.

Busan. Oh how I have missed you.

Pulling up my backpack, I strolled through the train station towards the exit, trying to get out quickly. My mother said she would pick me up so I was very excited. I haven't seen her or my father for 2 years. Minus Christmases and other special holidays, I haven't been able to come back home for a proper visit.

Though this isnt a visit either.

My grandmother has been sick recently and my parents have been working, so they needed someone to take care of her. I, being the amazing grandson I am, volunteered.

I walked out of the station and looked around at the pick up station. I texted my mom that I was off of the train and she responded quickly, telling me that she was near the sign of the station. I started to walk towards the sign I saw in the distance.

"Jimin!" I turned my head to where I heard my name coming from. I looked around until I saw my mother frantically waving her arms at me. A gigantic 300 megawatt smile appeared on my face as I ran towards her.

It seemed as time slowed down when I came in contact with my mother. Both of our arms wrapped around each other.

"Eomma." I spoke first. We pulled away and I saw the tears gather around her eyes.

"Ah, dont cry Eomma." I said as I brought up my hands to wipe her tears away.

"What do you expect? I havent seen you in 4 months! The calls aren't enough!"

"I know, I know. But Im staying this time! No more calls will have to be made!" I smiled again.

My mother pulled me into another hug.

~~~×~~~

We reached my parents house and the welcome was basically the same as it was when my mother did it.

I sat in my old room and I looked around. The white interior was still intact, the windows were washed and polished. It seems like they really prepared for me this time.

I turned towards my luggage, I had yet to unpack. The whole process didnt seem exciting at the moment.

I wasnt very excited to be back, sure I love my family and everything, but the reason I left Busan was because there's nothing left to do here.

I've done it all, again and again. Thats why I moved to Seoul, to find new adventures and experience more. I was hoping to go to Japan next, but then my parents called about halmeoni and I had to help.

Speaking of halmeoni, she'll be here tomorrow. And I can't wait to see her, its been ages. But I'm also not looking forward to seeing her because of how strict she is. Her being the elder of the family, always tries to tell us what to do and always tries to control who's around her. Its annoying but shes still my halmeoni. We still love her the same, no matter how annoying and controlling she could be.

~~~×~~~

"Jimin! Jihyun!" My halmeoni came today. My father rolled her into the house. She's in a wheelchair for the time being until she can get back on her feet. (Quite literally.)

"Come give your Halmeoni a hug!" I looked to my brother as he ran up to halmeoni and gave her a big hug. He didnt mind her antics as much as I did. That, or he hides it well.

They broke off and she then turned her attention to me.

"Why are you still standing there boy? Come on! Hug me!" She said with her arms open. I smiled before going up to hug her. Even if shes controlling, I still love her.