Harry's Actual Love Life Part 1

(This is a Harry Potter Fanfic. I'll announce which fandom each chapter is from so that you can skip over it or whatever.)

Just after the two of them had shared their heartfelt kiss, Harry had whisked Ginny off into the school grounds. They sat under a large maple tree, the leaves sending little beams of light in every which way. Ginny leaned on his shoulder, sighing happily.

"Tell, me, how many were there before me?" She asked. Harry chuckled nervously.

"Cho, and... one other." Harry replied.

"Who was she? The other one I mean." Ginny asked.

"If you knew, you'd never look at me the same." Harry sighed. Ginny sat up and looked him straight in the face.

"You know I'd never, Right?" She said.

"I'm not so sure." Harry replied nervously.

"Seriously was it that much of a scandal!?" Ginny asked incredulously.

"Surprisingly, yes."

"Really? Can you please tell me who? I promise I won't tell anyone." She said, holding up her pinky. 

"...D-d-d-d-..." Harry Stuttered, taking her pinky. Ginny leaned forward with anticipation.

"Draco." Harry choked out. Ginny froze, shock written across her face.

"I told you, no one can-" Harry began.

"I knew it" She interrupted.

"I'm sorry?" 

"I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!! AND I GET TO LIVE WITH THE SATISFACTION OF BEING THE ONLY OTHER PERSON ALIVE TO TRULY KNOW!" She shouted triumphantly.

"Wait. YOU KNEW!?" Harry asked.

"Of course, there was no denying the intense passion that the two of you stared at each other with. I mean, most people thought it was loathing, but I knew better! Now, how long had it been going on for?" Ginny replied.

"...The End of First year, To the train ride up to the school this year.."

"Wow, such a long relationship... but, what about Cho?" Ginny Inquired.

"Cho, sort of found out... and agreed to help us cover it up, since people were getting suspicious. I didn't really like that idea, she was getting over Cedric, so we came up with the 'break up' plan and everything." Harry answered. 

"So.. if you don't mind me asking, how did that break up go anyway? Malfoy looked like he roughed you up quite a bit." 

"He was so upset when I suggested that we break up that he enchanted me to look like that, and pinned me under the invisibility cloak. I think he was too upset to think that I wouldn't be able to get off the train." Harry explained.

"You're telling me every last juicy detail from the time it began all the way to the end!" She demanded.

"Alright Alright. Where to begin..?"

"I suppose I fancied him from the beginning. He had this refined way about him, like none I'd ever seen. He was like a prince, high above everyone else. He asserted himself immediately. And... I suppose one reason why I didn't take his hand when he offered it to me was because I was afraid I wouldn't let go." Harry began.

~~~

   Harry laid in bed, he was exhausted from the excitement after the awarding ceremony. But, he hadn't gotten to do what he wanted to most. Tell Draco how he felt. He was personally afraid of what everyone, and what he would think. Draco made him feel a certain way, and he wanted to be with him, Be near him.... hold him close. No one had ever given him such a fierce feeling like this. He was not sure what he would do... and he was sure that Draco was angry because of the close win between the houses. Harry sighed. He had to tell him now since they were leaving tomorrow.