"Go then. It's not like I need your help picking out stuff for the wedding." 

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered seductively into my ear. "I don't think you understood me, Rachel. I said I wanted to go back to bed. With you. No sleeping."

"We might as well get it in as much as we can before it gets uncomfortable for me," I replied. 

"That's why I love you. Always thinking ahead."

"Whatever, Curly," I laughed as he pulled me down the hall into the bedroom and shut the door benind him. 

It was around noon, and we were still in bed. My head was on his chest, and his arms we holding me tightly.

"When are we going to tell your parents?" I asked him.

He sighed. "The more important question is when are we going to tell Simon." 

He was right. Simon would rip his head off, but his parents would be more understanding. I hoped. 

"We should just get it over with and tell him now." I reached over onto the nightstand to grab my phone, and I called Simon. 

"What are you doing? We can't tell him now!" Harry argued. 

"Yes, we are. I'm going to invite him over for lunch." I grabbed the phone back just in time to hear Simon answer. 

"What is it, Rachel?" he asked, seemingly annoyed. 

"Um, hey. Um, we need to talk. I found something out yesterday, and it would be really nice if we could discuss it. Would you like to come over for lunch?" I asked. 

He hesitated before answering, but he reluctantly gave in. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Bye, Rachel." 

He hung up before I could even respond. "Wow, someone's a little anxious. Do you think he know's already?"

"I don't know, but we should probably shower before he gets here."

"Agreed. That would just be an awkward lunch, and I really can't handle anymore awkward today." I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Harry suggested showering together. For the purposes of getting ready faster, of course, and once we were finished we both dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

"We look like shit, Harry," I told him, looking him up and down in the reflection of the full length mirror. 

"Speak for yourself," he said in his defense.

"You're terrible." I walked out to the living room to see that Simon had already arrived. The look on his face made me think that he really did know about everything. The engagement. The sex. The house. The pregnancy. It was horrifying to think about what was going through his mind. 

"Rachel, sit down. We need to talk." I sat down across from him and eyed him suspiciously. Something was off about him. "There's something we need to discuss."

"I already know," I told him. 

"I know you do. That's why you called right, but I just wanted to say it."

"Me too," I told him. 

"I'm your father," he said.

"I'm pregnant," I told him at the same moment. 

We both looked each other in the eyes with an expression of complete shock. "Wait... What?!" we exclaimed in unison.

"How... How could you be my father? Mom told me you were her brother!" I was furious. Why hadn't someone told me the truth? Why was always the last to know something?

"What about you? You're pregnant, Rachel! Think of what it'll do to your career." Harry walked into the room at this exact moment, and Simon, er, Dad, got even madder. "You did this, didn't you? I told you to keep it professional. It was supposed to be all for publicity!" 

"I don't care about my fucking career! Leave Harry out of this! Why didn't you tell me the truth sooner?" I asked. Tears were pouring down my face, and Harry rushed to my side to hold me. 

"Rachel, I don't have time to tell you the whole story," he sighed. 

"You're not leaving until you do!" I screamed at him. "I had to grow up thinking that my father abandoned Mom because of me, but it was really you the whole time."

"I meet your mom when she came to London. She was eighteen, and I was thirty-four. She was lovely. I fell in love with her the minute that I met her. When she told me that she was pregnant with you I suggested keeping your paternity a secret so you could live a normal life. Obviously that didn't happen." He smiled.

"You wanted to act since you were three. When you would come to London to visit "Uncle Simon" you would always try to act out scenes from your favorite shows for me. You were the cutest child. It killed me to not be able to have you call me Daddy or come to me when you need help for something. So when the media questioned about your relationship to me we just said that I was your uncle. You've grown up knowing me as that, and nothing else."

"When your mom got sick she wanted to tell you the truth, but I stopped her. I thought that she would just get better, but that never happened. At her funeral I came close to telling you, but you had been through enough that month. You didn't need the truth shoved down your throat. It was hard watching you grow up to be such a wonderful person, but after Sophie's death you changed. You weren't that bubbly little girl anymore. You were a partying girl that loved to find trouble, and trouble loved to find you."

"I got too involved with work to be there for you when I should have. I told myself that you would understand someday, and that everything would be fine between us. Now look at where we're at. You're pregnant, Harry's a moron," 

"Hey!" Harry objected. 

"and I'm a terrible father that let his little girl think that she had been abandoned."

I sighed. I could tell by the sincerity of his voice that he truly was sorry. "It's fine. I'll be okay with you keeping the secret, if you're okay with the entire thing with Harry."

"There's more?" he asked curiously. 

"Um, well, I'm not going to have a kid without getting married, am I?"

Simon, uh, I mean Dad, face palmed himself. "I can't believe this. I tell you I'm your dad. You tell me that I'm going to be a grandfather and a father-in-law, all in one day. Anything else, Rachel?" 

I smiled over at Harry and shook my head. "No, that's about it." 

Simon, uh, Dad, down. Anne and Robin to go.

Aw, how sweet, right. Rachel found her daddy. How much of a shocker was that. It shocked even me, and I'm the one writing. Awesome, right. So, I have nothing to rant about like Liv usually does so just comment, vote, drink some milk (it's good for yooooouuuuu!!!), and get the word out about this story. 

It would be a major help if you guys could check out my other Harry Styles stories on my page, too. I'm definitely one of those girls who lives out her fantasy in many different stories about the boys. Typical teenage girl, right? If only the stories became reality. Do dreams count as reality? Nope. Don't think so. 

Anyways, it's up to you guys now to help me get more noticed for this story and my many others. I would love you all so much if I had some new fans and more votes in the morning. 

Well, thanks! 

- Kenz xx