Chapter 4

As Barry was walking back to the table from the toilet he noticed that there were several new people sitting there. Blaine spotted him coming towards them and tapped one of the them on the shoulder.

"Kurt," he said quietly. "Whatever you do, don't freak out."

"What do mean?"

"Hey," said Barry, holding out his hand. "I don't think I've met you. Barry Allen."

Kurt spun on his toes and stared at Barry.

"Sebastian?" he said incredulously. "What the hell?"

"Oh no." Barry groaned as a headache started to form, moved past the boy and reached into Iris' bag. He pulled out the small bottle of pills and swallowed two. Everything was starting to swim, as though he was falling asleep.

"You ok Barry?" Iris asked, noticing him taking the pills.

"Yeah."

Sebastian?" said a girl.

"I'm really sorry," said Barry. "Who are you?"

"Rachel Berry?" said the girl in an obvious tone. "I believe you called me a young Barbra Streisand?"

Barry's head started to spin and he gripped Iris' hand.

"Could you please sit down?" Iris asked the girl and her friends and we'll explain as soon as I've helped my husband."

"Husband?" said Kurt. "I thought you were gay!"

Barry groaned as his head throbbed.

"Please sit down!" said Iris, firmly.

"Who are you?" said another girl, that Barry recognised dimly as Mercedes Jones. "How do you know Sebastian."

Barry leaned forward and put his head against the table.

"Please stop!" cried Iris frantically.

"What is going on?" said another boy in a wheelchair. "What is wrong with him?"

Barry felt as though he was flying and he drifted off to the back of his mind, almost as though he was going to sleep.

"Sit down!" Iris yelled. "Sit down and shut up so that we can explain. Barry's already explained to your friends, so if you will allow us the small courtesy of listening we can tell you!"

"Barry?" said Felicity quietly. "Are You alright?"

"Not Barry," grumbled Sebastian. "Not anymore."

"Oh for goodness sake!" cried Iris, rounding on the new people. "Look what you've done! Sebastian hasn't come out in years! If you hadn't asked him so many questions he would be fine!"

"What do you mean?" asked Artie calmly. "What do you mean Sebastian hasn't come out in years?"

"I've got DID wheels," Sebastian moaned. "Technically, Sebastian Smythe does not physically exist."

"DID?" asked Mercedes. "Isn't that Multiple Personality Disorder?"

"Yes," Sebastian snarked. "Multiple Personality Disorder."

Blaine was talking to Kurt quietly, explaining everything Barry had told him. Jesse was doing the same with Rachel. Artie had Lizzy sat on his lap and was playing with her.

"Sebastian," said Iris. "You haven't actually met Oliver and Felicity. Barry met them when he visited Starling City a few years ago."

"Nice to meet you," said Felicity, nervously.

Oliver nodded politely.

"Your cute," said Sebastian looking at Oliver, who gaped at him.

"Sebastian is the complete opposite of Barry," said Iris. "But at the same time the exact same. So no filter. But Sebastian embraces it. Barry is also bisexual. But, when Sebastian came about Barry focused more on girls, and Sebastian focused on boys."

"Ok," said Oliver. "But that is really weird because you still have Barry's face. So please stop."

"I'm going to get another cup of coffee," Sebastian said, looking at Iris. He walked off.

"So," said Iris. "That is Sebastian."

"That explains why I couldn't find anything from Barry's high school records," said Oliver.

"What do you mean could find anything from his high school records?" said Iris dangerously.

"When he came to Starling before the lightning," said Felicity. "Oliver was really suspicious of Barry, so he and Diggle researched him, behind my back."

"Ok. Never do that again," said Iris, pointing at the billionaire. Oliver squirmed in discomfort. "But yes. All of his high school records are under the name Sebastian Smythe."

Sebastian came back. Iris' phone pinged.

"Sebastian," she whispered. "There's a meta human attack downtown. Could you do it? Or do I get Wallyand Ralph?"

"Considering I don't know what a meta human is get whoever Wally and Ralph are, to do whatever it is."

"Remind me to explain everything to you later," said Iris, looking at Sebastian out of the corner of her eye. "If Barry hasn't come back by then."

"Fine," Sebastian grumbled. "Just leave me to my coffee."